2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely! I need a TMex handicap.

Man, I still need to get cookie one. I needa thread.

You and Tmex angry is like a hostile 9 year old girl. Frightening!

Its like angry TC but it goes to 11. I'm always so angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't know if I can actually keep up with this thread for that long, especially when feelings are getting hurt. That's no one's intention at all. It's all in good fun.

My feelings were hurt on page 3.

I think some people need to relax in here and stop taking things personally.
Smack talk and trash talk = fun and lighthearted
Getting personal and thin skinned = uncomfortable
Flying off the handle anytime someone mentions your name = priceless
Or as we like to call it "Kracking under pressure"

8 months of watching a train wreck will make this thread about as fun as it was last night (insanity and clueless is not fun).

I didn't take anything personal you said, I enjoyed it, but attacking ne personal and calling me names without knowing me is kinda Immature.

So ill follow this thread and post but I'm done with the banter

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Morning guys, oh, I just finished my second cup of coffee, you know what that means! See you in a second MattyCaulk.

2 cups?? How many ounces per cup?

And my point is proven.
Its comical that you see someone calling you Mattycaulk as calling names, but have no problem calling someone else something or "retaliating".
I thought most were adults here and I know everybody coming to the outing is an adult per the rules.
Good lord dude, its not even fun at this point.

whatever. I hope TC shows up so I can kick his @ss on the golf course and then jump in the pool and enjoy some beers. Coolbreeze is also invited.

YOur wife is much cooler than you.

I didn't take anything personal you said, I enjoyed it, but attacking ne personal and calling me names without knowing me is kinda Immature.

So ill follow this thread and post but I'm done with the banter

that's the spirit! :alien:

In all seriousness, I am excited to play at the outing and show how much I have improved. I had not even been playing for a year when I went to the first one and I might actually be competitive come May. The story of my golf life and THP run parallel and are inseparable. I also look forward to seeing The Belbs and JRod smash some balls. I hope the greens are fast for JRod because I know they absolutely killed him at the MC. I look forward to trying to beat JB in a wedge contest again. It has become something of a tradition and I always lose.

Where's cookie at?

TEAM THP

And my point is proven.
Its comical that you see someone calling you Mattycaulk as calling names, but have no problem calling someone else something or "retaliating".
I thought most were adults here and I know everybody coming to the outing is an adult per the rules.
Good lord dude, its not even fun at this point.

No I don't care about mattycaulk, mattycrap , I actually thought they were funny, but calling me a "nutcase" when I haven't even mentioned your name ever is dumb

Bring your brother JB with ya so we can have twice the fun :eek:) !!

He isn't going to come to podunk Georgia and you know it. You're stuck with me, and I'm going to shred your little golf course and your pride. Then I'm taking Kellybo and your Turdleist home with me.

I think some people need to relax in here and stop taking things personally.
Smack talk and trash talk = fun and lighthearted
Getting personal and thin skinned = uncomfortable
Flying off the handle anytime someone mentions your name = priceless
Or as we like to call it "Kracking under pressure"

8 months of watching a train wreck will make this thread about as fun as it was last night (insanity and clueless is not fun).

thanks for posting this JB i took everything to heart and cried myself to sleep last night in the fetal position again! now i know everyone was just having fun

No I don't care about mattycaulk, mattycrap , I actually thought they were funny, but calling me a "nutcase" when I haven't even mentioned your name ever is dumb

DUDE.

chill out

He isn't going to come to podunk Georgia and you know it. You're stuck with me, and I'm going to shred your little golf course and your pride. Then I'm taking Kellybo and your Turdleist home with me.

Every time you say you're going to take the turdleist and Kelly home with you I LMAO.

I don't disagree with you. Just keep ducking me on the course and then hanging out with me poolside. It's all good, we'll laugh, have some drinks, talk about stupid :poop: that nobody else understands. Oh wait, that's why we get along. I still hate you though:act-up:

I agree. Whoever did that should just be ashamed. I mean they clearly were out of line.

thanks for posting this JB i took everything to heart and cried myself to sleep last night in the fetal position again! now i know everyone was just having fun

Now that right there is funny!

Buckjob is awesome! Sorry to hear you had a rough night dude haha

I agree. Whoever did that should just be ashamed. I mean they clearly were out of line.

jerks

Everyone already knew that and I'm not his wife for 18 more days. You still have time TC!

Everyone already knew that and I'm not his wife for 18 more days. You still have time TC!

just say the words and I'm taking Lexie to FL with me.

You know what makes me angry? Having to wait 8 months to lay a beating on these nerds.

Haha, I haven't heard "nerds" in a long time

Every time you say you're going to take the turdleist and Kelly home with you I LMAO.

That Turdleist is the best driver ever! It even cured hooky hookerson. That thing is a steamy pile of hype.

I don't disagree with you. Just keep ducking me on the course and then hanging out with me poolside. It's all good, we'll laugh, have some drinks, talk about stupid :poop: that nobody else understands. Oh wait, that's why we get along. I still hate you though:act-up:

You forget that we've played together buddy. You taught me the true art of workability and somehow managed to create a magnetic attachment between your golf ball and mine.

YOu don't hate me, just want to be me (at least for one night)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back