2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like getting a beating!!! without them, how would I know where I stand??? Or where not to sit...

I love OG giving direction to anybody in an outing or event trash talk thread. Its downright comical. Few have taken the beatings he does. Good thing for him is, just like Law & Order on every night, its new if you just dont remember it like Ole Gray.

id much rather play with the person im betting against plus it changes how you play if you know you're behind or ahead in some cases.

I mean sure,,,, that would be the optimum way to play a match however if you have several separate bets, like we do at my club some weekends, it's not possible to play with everybody. You and I can team up against THP's JB & CoolBreeze and have a little fun and then I can pick my bets with the other guys I have in my plans.

An opinion without knowing facts? I don't think its just him that will remember that.
Is that some kind of threat, what ill never be able to test equipment? Doesn't matter, that's not why Im here
Next....

And feel free to call me out, but I'm done with the smack talk, obvious people are taking it personal
I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Double post

Is that some kind of threat, what ill never be able to test equipment? Doesn't matter, that's not why Im here
Next....

Haha. You're a nutcase. No, I wouldnt need to hide anything I want to say to you. You made a comment without even thinking or probably knowing the facts. In fact thats probably 95% of your posts.

8 months out and it's getting hot in here. I'm not sure if it's heartfelt or not at this point. We're all friends and we're all here for the same reasons and outings are fun mmkay.

I can almost guarantee that a trip to Gray, GA is in my future before this outing. I need to humble an old man.

I mean sure,,,, that would be the optimum way to play a match however if you have several separate bets, like we do at my club some weekends, it's not possible to play with everybody. You and I can team up against THP's JB & CoolBreeze and have a little fun and then I can pick my bets with the other guys I have in my plans.

lol i dunno how your gonna keep track of all those bets. Your gonna need a bookie as your caddy for the weekend.

I can almost guarantee that a trip to Gray, GA is in my future before this outing. I need to humble an old man.

You mean like his big announcement? That was about as transparent as the rest of his posts.

8 months out and it's getting hot in here. I'm not sure if it's heartfelt or not at this point. We're all friends and we're all here for the same reasons and outings are fun mmkay.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Logic doesn't fly right now.

Haha. You're a nutcase. No, I wouldnt need to hide anything I want to say to you. You made a comment without even thinking or probably knowing the facts. In fact thats probably 95% of your posts.

Glad you think that, but I could care less.:)

You mean like his big announcement? That was about as transparent as the rest of his posts.

He's an industry insider. I can't believe those huge Cobra announcements. Industry shaking and ground breaking they were!

Morning guys, oh, I just finished my second cup of coffee, you know what that means! See you in a second MattyCaulk.

Outings are NOT FUN! They are serious business, and now you have angered both myself and Tmex. And do you know what we do when we're angry......we take naps.

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft. Logic doesn't fly right now.

agreed...when has logic ever come in to play.

Outings are NOT FUN! They are serious business, and now you have angered both myself and Tmex. And do you know what we do when we're angry......we take naps.

You and Tmex angry is like a hostile 9 year old girl. Frightening!

Oh yeah, I have also made an Outing Approved tag. just wrap the following in img tags.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/Seth0/OutingApproved.png

Thanks Seth, I know a good bit of people have been wanting that.

OutingApproved.png

I think some people need to relax in here and stop taking things personally.
Smack talk and trash talk = fun and lighthearted
Getting personal and thin skinned = uncomfortable
Flying off the handle anytime someone mentions your name = priceless
Or as we like to call it "Kracking under pressure"

8 months of watching a train wreck will make this thread about as fun as it was last night (insanity and clueless is not fun).

I don't know if I can actually keep up with this thread for that long, especially when feelings are getting hurt. That's no one's intention at all. It's all in good fun.

Glad you think that, but I could care less.:)

[activate Mattkrack17] SMH...... I dont, take, offense, to anything, that one, may say, because, I am, a rebel, a bad@ss, who speaks his, mind.

I tapatalk out my butt better than I tapaputt
[Deactivate Mattycrack17]

Reactions: JB

Bring your brother JB with ya so we can have twice the fun :eek:) !!

I think some people need to relax in here and stop taking things personally.
Smack talk and trash talk = fun and lighthearted
Getting personal and thin skinned = uncomfortable
Flying off the handle anytime someone mentions your name = priceless
Or as we like to call it "Kracking under pressure"

8 months of watching a train wreck will make this thread about as fun as it was last night (insanity and clueless is not fun).

whatever. I hope TC shows up so I can kick his @ss on the golf course and then jump in the pool and enjoy some beers. Coolbreeze is also invited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back