2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fear you. Nobody fears you. I look forward to it buddy, I'm sure we'd have a hell of a match.

One thing's for sure: you're putting everything out.

Nope. Team's full and I'm not entered. THat's called pure fear!

I still just dont get it.
We asked if you could come.
You said no, I cannot make it.
We created a team.
I guess based on track record, if there is fear involved, it must be on your end.

I'm confused.

Like Gray confused.

TC can be a part of Team Tmex. He likes taquitos.

**if he was coming

I still just dont get it.
We asked if you could come.
You said no, I cannot make it.
We created a team.
I guess based on track record, if there is fear involved, it must be on your end.

Well, when the opening go up a year in advance, I can't commit. It's that simple. I think your team is fine. If for some reason a spot opens up and I can make it, then I'll tee it up with others. It doesn't bother me. I'm just bantering away. Having fun with it.

Thanks buddy;) I'm hoping to add some yards to my long game before the next outing.

There's pills out there that make you 'longer' I can hook you up lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

**if he was coming

I prefer flautas bro. A taquito will do in a pinch though.

I figure this thread's going to be busy for the next few months, whether I'm involved or not. I figured why not post in it irregardless.

I'd love to battle Team THP.

**if he was coming

I figure this thread's going to be busy for the next few months, whether I'm involved or not. I figured why not post in it irregardless.

man it's hard to keep up when there are like 10 new pages every 3 hours... THIS OUTING IS GOING TO BE AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC!!

Just got back from a round and I a million pages behind geez

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

man it's hard to keep up when there are like 10 new pages every 3 hours... THIS OUTING IS GOING TO BE AMAZINGLY FANTASTIC!!

no kidding, i get home for lunch and its like 8 pages longer lol, by the time i get off work it will be over 500 pages probably, now back to work i go, dont blow it up to bad please

You know we would kill them on accents alone.

Where is my EFFIN handicap??

Sorry it took so long. I had to take into account you're from Texas. 1.98! Yours is really good dude.

Sorry it took so long. I had to take into account you're from Texas. 1.98! Yours is really good dude.

Thanks compadre - got it!!

Thanks compadre - got it!!

I think GHIN is shaking right now! This outing is going to be a blast. The most exciting part for me each time is seeing who I get to tee it up with. I really enjoy my time on the course with good people.

Sounds like its the Iceman of golf courses....wears you down until you get bored or frustrated then you do something stupid and its got ya.

crap, sounds like I'm going to have to learn to be a good bunker player by next May. Can't pick many ball out of FL sand that's for sure

Should I take that to mean the sand is soft/fluffy?

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

It is official! I am in for the 2012 Outing! So everyone start flossing. I am super excited that a spot became available and can't wait to tee it up you guys!

That is awesome man! I can't wait to tee it up with you.

sweet Dr. T. Looking forward to hanging out with you again

Good deal, Doc! Looking forward to seeing you again :)

We will crush you.

Was wet and heavy when we played, it was immaculate.

Thanks JRod. Probably should have finished catching up before I posed a question that was discussed in depth. I really need to find a good practice area with sand.

Glad to hear it Doc. Look forward to meeting you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back