2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk handled me and Hanks both, he never looked nervous, he just steadily went about his game and just put on a clinic out there. It was inspiring to see. He is a natural born winner.

When Hawk wakes up in the morning his alarm clock plays this:

Am I the only one who hates DJ Khaled with a passion? Yes we realize that you are part of the song.....QUIT ANNOUNCING YOURSELF!

Am I the only one who hates DJ Khaled with a passion? Yes we realize that you are part of the song.....QUIT ANNOUNCING YOURSELF!
I don't know him at all, nor do I know any of his songs except this one. It fits Hawk and the rest of us here on Team THP to a "T" though.

I don't know him at all, nor do I know any of his songs except this one. It fits Hawk and the rest of us here on Team THP to a "T" though.

I dunno, I think this one might be better, after the outing of course....

[YOUTUBE]YgSPaXgAdzE&ob[/YOUTUBE]

Now that is some funny shizznit.

Cookie and Krack are great. They just wont stop with the smack. It is great!

Glad I would help. I think Hawk makes an appearance in that video somewhere too. He's the won drinking out of a big pimp cup.

That made me laugh out loud. Hysterical Jake!

Team krack cookie haha

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

What is the the team nobody wants to be on for $200, Alex?

Having to beat Mattycarp, olegeezer, and some keebler elf is hardly reason to celebrate. Just another guy actually right?

No cookies for you!!:eat:

Ha ha.

What about team OG and his 49 teammates?

Crack cookies..

I'm pretty sure Matty has eaten quite a few of those in his day.

But I did hear his favorite is some fine crow. He and Ole Gray will be eating plenty of it come the outing. I heard roasted crow with caulk as a condiment is mighty disgusting. I look forward to their buffet.

But I did hear his favorite is some fine crow. He and Ole Gray will be eating plenty of it come the outing. I heard roasted crow with caulk as a condiment is mighty disgusting. I look forward to their buffet.

I hear that Pharmacists like crow too. OGizzle for sure...

At least try to sound like you know wth is going on.

Crow caulk is revolting to most, and quite delicious to a few.

At least try to sound like you know wth is going on.

I know exactly what is going on. I would not want to be on a 6 person team that guarantees they will beat 10 other teams (minimum). Of course, you have no worries.....your role on the team is to stick JB's tee in the ground and make sure that GG has plenty of water while the real golfers play.

I keep trying to come up with something to rebut that ridiculous excuse for trash talking, but your lameness just stole my spirit dude.

I know exactly what is going on. I would not want to be on a 6 person team that guarantees they will beat 10 other teams (minimum). Of course, you have no worries.....your role on the team is to stick JB's tee in the ground and make sure that GG has plenty of water while the real golfers play.

You do realize your partner in crime...We will just call him Mr. Caulk has said he and Hawk are the same level right? I got a new shirt for you by the way.

caulk_white_medium.jpg

You do realize your partner in crime...We will just call him Mr. Caulk has said he and Hawk are the same level right? I got a new shirt for you by the way.

caulk_white_medium.jpg

This is why I wait for JB's posts...Epic Win!

I keep trying to come up with something to rebut that ridiculous excuse for trash talking, but your lameness just stole my spirit dude.

You still have an open spot on Team TMex and we can crush all these losers.

Nice...finally got you to stop squawking!! Unfortunately, we know you will see a worm soon and come back out.

You do realize your partner in time...We will just call him Mr. Caulk has said he and Hawk are the same level right? I got a new shirt for you by the way.

caulk_white_medium.jpg

LOL - yeah, I realize they are the same level according to HC index. But Hawk works for you and GG so we all know he is your little whipping boy. Matty Krack is not mine. Regarding the shirt - almost got that for my wife...swear on it. Partially because the inference and then because she loves to paint inside the house and that ends up requiring caulking, etc.

My team. TEAM ARTHRITIS. We're like a disease. We're gonna get under everybody's skin and we're gonna win. Think of us like a virus. Ya'll will be sick of us by Monday, rackin up all those trophys.

caulk_white_medium.jpg

In all honesty my whole life I always win these battles, but that shirt is untopable

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

You still have an open spot on Team TMex and we can crush all these losers.

I hope that since I was part of the process that came up with the nickname, I will be a possibility for Team TMex? I love Mexican food and hanging around Home Depot:call-me:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back