2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a game in itself isn't it? Of course I understand him completely, haha

well you have had years of practice. im hoping im semi fluent by the outing.

Wall of shame huh? You staffers are going to be running for cover like a kid who stepped in a yellow jackets nest. It will be arse holes and elbows running to the woodshed!

Well when I get ya down to Cypress Gardens I will spell it out for ya. It ain't pretty though so make sure you bring some crying towels.

Wow...A couple of things for old man river here.
1. What in the blue hill is Cypress Gardens?
2. Do you know where the outing is?
3. Are you planning on showing up to the right place?
4. Did you not watch your own video of dancing in a diaper last page?
5. Did you already forget the beating you took 2 months ago at "the right course"?

No wonder you think you are going to win. You are going to some other outings at some mystical place called Cypress Gardens. It must be like that movie Cocoon.

Well when I get ya down to Cypress Gardens I will spell it out for ya. It ain't pretty though so make sure you bring some crying towels.

Hey Gray, that placed closed down and it's called Lego Land Orlando now. As much as I'd love to go there it isn't a place where one could tee it up. There will be plenty of crying towels there though from all the toddlers running around.

5. Did you already forget the beating you took 2 months ago at "the right course"?

No wonder you think you are going to win. You are going to some other outings at some mystical place called Cypress Gardens. It must be like that movie Cocoon.

Hilarious! Old Gray just plays golf in his imagination.

Hey Gray, that placed closed down and it's called Lego Land Orlando now. As much as I'd love to go there it isn't a place where one could tee it up. There will be plenty of crying towels there though from all the toddlers running around.

Did they not used to host water ski events there, etc?

OG - sorry man but you are losing it!! When do we get another video with you in a dress?? :D

My bad! I got the wrong golf course {Beats head against the wall}. When are my fricking emoticons freeing up. I forget lol..... Heck I don't even think Cypress Gardens is a golf course. I'm too old to water ski, so I better get my arse on over to Grand Cypress in May,,,, to put a whupping on those Staffers!

OG - sorry man but you are losing it!! When do we get another video with you in a dress?? :D

Yes they did, Cookie.

I love talking to Gray because he seems to just transcend all normal thought. He speaks in a language that most folks don't understand and his mind seems to wander up and down the time/space continuum on a regular basis. Probably the reason why a round with him is so enjoyable is because you're so busy trying to figure out the Grayisms that you forget about that crappy shot you hit for double par.

Well that old lady graybush might come out, if she is needled enough by that pesky ole JB. It will be after the Teams are announced.

Imagination is the only place team THP has a chance at winning.

If that's the case, being so close to Disney and all, then this would logically be Team THP's team captain then...

wdw_figment_blocks_031406.jpg

This is another one I have copied and pasted on to what I now call the Ole Gray wall of shame posts. We all know that Chunkylover's friend does not believe that. He will pound his chest like he does in this thread, but he knows better. I met him. Nice guy. And, well, you know what they say.

See what you've done Yorkem, you've put yourself in the same league as Ole Gray. Thats not a good place to be.

This is a pretty cute post dude. First the cliches had me laughing at you, then the second part had me feeling sad for you. Dead last? Really? As Keyshawn, Cris Carter and the boys would say.....
cmon-man.jpg

You guys are right, I don't actually believe you will come in dead last, but what I think is "cute", as you are all so fond of saying, is that you give nobody on this entire forum that has signed up for the outing any chance at beating the mighty team THP. It's actually laughable, and I know you don't actually believe that. If you do, get out of the sun quick, your brain is getting fried. As for the bolded part, uggh..., and as for the nice guys part, GG loves me for it. BOOM!!!

hahaha @ Cypress Gardens.... Geez OG

I can't wait to go down to Atlanta, Florida and see all my friends at Busch Gardens!

You guys are right, I don't actually believe you will come in dead last, but what I think is "cute", as you are all so fond of saying, is that you give nobody on this entire forum that has signed up for the outing any chance at beating the mighty team THP. It's actually laughable, and I know you don't actually believe that. If you do, get out of the sun quick, your brain is getting fried. As for the bolded part, uggh..., and as for the nice guys part, GG loves me for it. BOOM!!!

Of course I do.

Of course I do.

If it was singles, I would never bet against you, but you have putting4quads on your team. You know there is no way he posts back to back W's in Florida

If it was singles, I would never bet against you, but you have putting4quads on your team. You know there is no way he posts back to back W's in Florida

He lost his last match in FL, so he does not have to.

Yorkem, we believe so strongly we will beat everyone, that we've been saying it before the competition is even announced. Just wait until after it is, we are going to beat you guys like you stole money from us.

He lost his last match in FL, so he does not have to.

But a W in the overall competition. Final score is all that matters. I don't care who wins battles, it's the war I am worried about.

Yorkem, we believe so strongly we will beat everyone, that we've been saying it before the competition is even announced. Just wait until after it is, we are going to beat you guys like you stole money from us.

Announced to the public...you already know what it is. And all this posturing just shows how insecure you all really are. Face it, you know you are not going to win.

But a W in the overall competition. Final score is all that matters. I don't care who wins battles, it's the war I am worried about.

That is code for "Im going to lose so I better ride some coat tails"....:act-up:

Close....we prefer Puff the Magic Dragon....because we gonna smoke yo arse
\
If that's the case, being so close to Disney and all, then this would logically be Team THP's team captain then...

wdw_figment_blocks_031406.jpg

Close....we prefer Puff the Magic Dragon....because we gonna smoke yo arse
\

Obviously smoking something if you really believe that. Poor Hanks...should you not be out getting another driver shaft or something? Improvement man...that is what you need now!!

fify....

Obviously smoking something if you really believe that. Poor Hanks...should you not be out getting another driver shaft or something? Minimal Improvement man...that is what you need now!!

That is code for "Im going to lose so I better ride some coat tails"....:act-up:

I am talking about P4B getting an overall W, but, I don't care if you win every bit of the competition you are involved in, if Team THP loses, you lose.

Obviously smoking something if you really believe that. Poor Hanks...should you not be out getting another driver shaft or something? Improvement man...that is what you need now!!

mcook - I just wonder if them THP'ers are not up to something sneaky? Maybe like slide a couple of locals (LPGA players) in their little group... Hmm that is the only way they could guarantee a win however that's not a lock in itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back