2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to get Long Tom in my hands at the outing so I can be called the second coming of Belbs!! :D

Tappin' from my iPad!

You have small hands and feet too?

You have small hands and feet too?

Dang it - forgot about that part! Just wait till you see me bombing Long Tom 295 out and 40 to the right all while wearing some hot pink get up that hopefully covers my midriff!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

So, where is the outing for non-freaks being held? That's the one I want to go to.

So, where is the outing for non-freaks being held? That's the one I want to go to.

Cypress Gardens. Need directions?

Yep. Let's see there's Captain JB, GolferGal, CoolBreeze, Hawk, P4B, & Hanks... Six of ya and you guys are against the world. Tough to beat all of us huh?

edit: Team THP Staff. All of us are Team THP!

I can't believe I quoting OG for awesomeness, but can you blame me.

Dang it - forgot about that part! Just wait till you see me bombing Long Tom 295 out and 40 to the right all while wearing some hot pink get up that hopefully covers my midriff!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I dont even know what you look like but provided quote the visual..lol

Will the SCOR wedges be at the outing?

Will the SCOR wedges be at the outing?

Its a little early to discuss what will be or what wont be at the outing/demo day. Lots of new releases between now and then and before we get the question for every piece of equipment that pops up, the answer is hopefully. Every single company is invited and most participate in full. Some more than others depending on releases of course. But we think there will be plenty of gear available for people to test out.

Its a little early to discuss what will be or what wont be at the outing/demo day. Lots of new releases between now and then and before we get the question for every piece of equipment that pops up, the answer is hopefully. Every single company is invited and most participate in full. Some more than others depending on releases of course. But we think there will be plenty of gear available for people to test out.

For no company in particular, but what is the general percentage of equipment there that is available to demo in LH?

Sorry about that, I didn't mean to start in to the clubs to early. I hope they will show up come May. I am really excited about spending all day on the range with some new clubs! It is an experience like none other.

For no company in particular, but what is the general percentage of equipment there that is available to demo in LH?

A small amount. A few clubs from each company that has LH available. last year we had stuff from Nike, Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade in LH and putters from 4-5 companies as well.

A small amount. A few clubs from each company that has LH available. last year we had stuff from Nike, Callaway, Cleveland, TaylorMade in LH and putters from 4-5 companies as well.

Thanks. Was wondering if companies that do make LH bother bringing them or not.

I dont even know what you look like but provided quote the visual..lol

I think there is video or two of him on THP. He will look fetching in the blouse I have picked out for him

Kongfrontation

I think there is video or two of him on THP. He will look fetching in the blouse I have picked out for him

Kongfrontation

Aw, pink and purple ftw

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I realize TMC 2.0 was just announced, but lets not forget about the outing folks.

I realize TMC 2.0 was just announced, but lets not forget about the outing folks.

I hope that doesn't kill this thread

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

What outing?

This outing will be epic and never forgotton because it will be when Team THP Staff is immortalized into the woodshed. lol

Saw OG is getting his skills honed today by whooping up on Beatrice Estherhouse of Del Boca Vista Phase 2. Way to go OG, that fierce competition is what will prepare you most for the Team THP, no question about it.

Kongfrontation

Yeah baby!! Need a sneak peek so outfit can be matched!

Irons, wedges, putters, drivers, long toms, demo day contests, weekend team match ups, villa crawl, group dinner and MORE. Can't get here soon enough!!

And better than all of that: meeting fellow THP'ers and making lifetime friends & memories!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Saw OG is getting his skills honed today by whooping up on Beatrice Estherhouse of Del Boca Vista Phase 2. Way to go OG, that fierce competition is what will prepare you most for the Team THP, no question about it.

Bawahahaha the effin wow factor strikes again lol.. Pretty funny stuff I must admit however that little Lady was tough as nails and she went down hard! KellyBo knows Ms Cathy is a fierce competitor and she would rather french kiss a rattle snake than take defeat!

Bawahahaha the effin wow factor strikes again lol.. Pretty funny stuff I must admit however that little Lady was tough as nails and she went down hard! KellyBo knows Ms Cathy is a fierce competitor and she would rather french kiss a rattle snake than take defeat!

The truth behind the Tower of Power has come out.
You keep battling Ethel and shooting 44 on the back and you will certainly be ready for Team THP.
The nerves set in against Esther and Beatrice, you might have a heart attack playing against Team THP.

to be honest I am more excited about the outing than I am TMC 2.0, I am going to the outing I am not even gonna try to be in TMC 2.0, no way I could swing both if I was lucky enough to get in TMC, plus I think being at the outing meeting everybody and hitting all the clubs imaginable and making memories cant be beat. Dont get me wrong TMC 2.0 would be a experience of a lifetime but IMO so is the outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back