2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-0 also isn't as individually impressive when like 7 of you did it to us. It fact I think I saw that on a bumper sticker in Orlando: "Honk if you went 3-0 at the Morgan Cup"

I think 2-1 is way more impressive. (Thats me!)

Whenever I am having a rough time, I think back to that round and what I got to film of it. It truly does make me feel a little better.

We shared so many laughs dude. You were awesome too man. Thats another reason I can't wait for the outing. See everyone again is going to be great.

We shared so many laughs dude. You were awesome too man. Thats another reason I can't wait for the outing. See everyone again is going to be great.

Are you bringing Elin?

Of course. She wont be participating in any of the events though.

I thought we were going to have a 6 iron windows smashing competition?

3-0 also isn't as individually impressive when like 7 of you did it to us. It fact I think I saw that on a bumper sticker in Orlando: "Honk if you went 3-0 at the Morgan Cup"

rep added!

The 2-1 just shows that you showed mercy and sportsmanship after the event was decided.

The 2-1 just shows that you showed mercy and sportsmanship after the event was decided.

You're one of my favorite people ever dude and I'm not kidding. I hope we get some range time/round time during this outing.

You're one of my favorite people ever dude and I'm not kidding. I hope we get some range time/round time during this outing.
untitledghh.JPG

bro-hug.jpg

Hahahaha I think I presented this to JB in the previous MC thread. He doesnt like to bro hug :(

Yeah this is more his speed:

images

Wait, am I hearing this right. The Belbs went 3-0 in the Morgan Cup? This is breaking news?
He talks about that a lot. Can anyone confirm what his record is in competitions at outings?
I hear that one didnt go so well, so its rarely mentioned.

Wait, am I hearing this right. The Belbs went 3-0 in the Morgan Cup? This is breaking news?
He talks about that a lot. Can anyone confirm what his record is in competitions at outings?
I hear that one didnt go so well, so its rarely mentioned.

We finished one shot back. To the powerhouse BCC team. I also won the wedge competition at the outing. Let's face it I am the real wow factor.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Check this out, I just found a hidden pic of the last time Tmex and ChunkyLover played in a match together. Turns out things got heated and Tmex had to channel his inner Luchadora and settle things once and for all.

Is this what will happen the next time play in a match together? Which one is Karen?

index-1.gif

guys guys, maybe we will all be on a team together. We are all pals here.

we sure did tear that course up. I hit one ball forward for the front 9 and then I got comfortable. Man was I nervous for TMC with a case of the S****

First rule of that, is don't talk about it. Just take imodium. I know I did.

We finished one shot back. To the powerhouse BCC team. I also won the wedge competition at the outing. Let's face it I am the real wow factor.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

You are about as much wow factor as you are post *****.
One of these days you will get it. I swear it will sneak in and when it clicks, the light bulb will go off.

Is this what will happen the next time play in a match together? Which one is Karen?

index-1.gif
\

Nice one looper! I was once lucky like Karen was because I was talking smack to Tmex but because I didn't say it in Mexican he didn't understand me and spared my life. True story.

I always like to hang out with my buddy TMex...but I'm not getting near the TMex/Ddec/One-T love triangle from a few pages back.

I always like to hang out with my buddy TMex...but I'm not getting near the TMex/Ddec/One-T love triangle from a few pages back.

It got ugly and we wont see any of that at the 2012 THP outing!

You know you want to

just stay close to the wall....safest place when it comes to bromances

Breaking news....The Dolphin will be in attendance at the 2012 THP Outing and Demo Day!

The dolphin is back!!! He has entered the building!

The dolphin is back!!! He has entered the building!

I thought I saw myself scoping out your 588 wedges and the Miyazaki shafts earlier today, I figured I'd come down to get a chance to hit them in May.

Nice! Glad to hear it, Ary!

I thought I saw myself scoping out your 588 wedges and the Miyazaki shafts earlier today, I figured I'd come down to get a chance to hit them in May.

Be honest. You came down because you heard the legend of the belbs was going to be thereand you wanted to be around someone that great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back