2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or they just might be trying to protect themselves from your wild drives on the first hole my friend!!

According to the Leader of the THP bunch they will be way out infront of us avoiding the possibility of a 5 hour round. OGs errant drives will only bother those having coffee on the verandas over looking the first fairway..

I dunno about all of them Tadashi, teams do not play together, there might be one or two left back. We know JB will be long gone when OG tees off, he is always in the first group out.

I am telling you guys I don't have errant drives very much anymore. My FIR's are higher than ever! Ya'll keep on believing I'm spraying the ball like a Orkin bug man chasing a cockroach.

Good point Rino, are the foursomes set ahead of time or is it a ask your buddy to play type atmosphere?

I dunno about all of them Tadashi, teams do not play together, there might be one or two left back. We know JB will be long gone when OG tees off, he is always in the first group out.

I am telling you guys I don't have errant drives very much anymore. My FIR's are higher than ever! Ya'll keep on believing I'm spraying the ball like a Orkin bug man chasing a cockroach.

So ur chasing your ball all over the course? Lol

tapatalk addict....

So ur chasing your ball all over the course? Lol

tapatalk addict....

Heck we all chase it some but I'm more consistent now especially if I swing in tempo. It's when I try and smash it is when the fur starts to flying. You better play to miss the hazards and bunkers at Grand Cypress or you will pay the piper. My goal this year is swinging smooth, playing to a number, and not pressing. Fun and steady golf.

Heck we all chase it some but I'm more consistent now especially if I swing in tempo. It's when I try and smash it is when the fur starts to flying. You better play to miss the hazards and bunkers at Grand Cypress or you will pay the piper. My goal this year is swinging smooth, playing to a number, and not pressing. Fun and steady golf.

Either you have a Davey Crockett hat you wear to play golf or you need to shave your back... :laughing:

Good point Rino, are the foursomes set ahead of time or is it a ask your buddy to play type atmosphere?

Foursomes are set ahead of time.

I have summoned my inner gray for this post.

You should remember your goals from last year. They were eerily similar. We all know that when you get to that first tee though, the overall buttons get a little tight. You take that big gulp like a raccoon before supper time in Gray, GA and you get just a little more tense. Then we will see who is still a twitching and who is a rocking.

I know that strategy worked for One-T. He never knew what the number was.

Foursomes are set ahead of time.

I have summoned my inner gray for this post.

You should remember your goals from last year. They were eerily similar. We all know that when you get to that first tee though, the overall buttons get a little tight. You take that big gulp like a raccoon before supper time in Gray, GA and you get just a little more tense. Then we will see who is still a twitching and who is a rocking.

We have to make sure we get a video of his tee shot next time!

Just a sneak peak at what will be coming out of the oven in my villa about right now 223 days from today...

457c892c-2d2c-d3f1.jpg

My little boy just asked for sticky buns after seeing this photo. Those will be great before demo day

Just a sneak peak at what will be coming out of the oven in my villa about right now 223 days from today...

457c892c-2d2c-d3f1.jpg

457c892c-2d2c-d3f1.jpg

Holy Crap MaryC. Damn do those things look amazing. I was about to go run a few miles, but need to mop up the drool off my keyboard first. My wife needs to learn your secrets on those things. We'll be getting amazing equipment reviews if those are the incentive for demo day!

Nobodies wife needs to elarn how to make these...we will all be scambling to lose lbs before the outing. This is just one more thing to look forward to at the outing. Those look so yummy
Holy Crap MaryC. Damn do those things look amazing. I was about to go run a few miles, but need to mop up the drool off my keyboard first. My wife needs to learn your secrets on those things. We'll be getting amazing equipment reviews if those are the incentive for demo day!

457c892c-2d2c-d3f1.jpg

Is that the special hangover food?

Tappin' from my iPad!

457c892c-2d2c-d3f1.jpg

Oh wow those look so good!!

Can't wait until next month when the LPGA season ending Titleholders Championship is held at Grand Cypress. It will be awesome watching 4 days of golf where we will be playing.

Can't wait until next month when the LPGA season ending Titleholders Championship is held at Grand Cypress. It will be awesome watching 4 days of golf where we will be playing.

Thanks for the reminder, I think i will take in a day or two.

Kongfrontation

Where iare all those big bad staffers at today? I mean those guys/gals are hiding big time! It must be a little bit early for them to get smacked down this soon prior to teams being announced..... They are shaking like a milk shake machine :blob:

Where iare all those big bad staffers at today? I mean those guys/gals are hiding big time! It must be a little bit early for them to get smacked down this soon prior to teams being announced..... They are shaking like a milk shake machine :blob:

Huh? Maybe if you pulled your head out of your GA outing thread or the Titleist driver thread, you would see that there are quite a few people on. :alien:

OG been hitting the bottle again

tapatalk addict....

OG been hitting the bottle again

tapatalk addict....

I can't wait MK to tee it up with ya buddy! No bottle needed unless you need a shot of pain killer after your old fashion whupping :beat-up::deadhorse:

I can't wait MK to tee it up with ya buddy! No bottle needed unless you need a shot of pain killer after your old fashion whupping :beat-up::deadhorse:

Don't worry, ill play from the forward tees with you.:)

tapatalk addict....

Don't worry, ill play from the forward tees with you.:)

tapatalk addict....

Mo money you're gonna take an a$$ whupping from the ladies tees...

Kongfrontation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back