2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll sort it out when the date comes closer. There's plenty of transport here in O-Town. Just bribe us with some alcohol and I'm sure we'll oblige. Hehe.

Is there a store near the resort so I can stock up on a few bottles of goose?

Is there a store near the resort so I can stock up on a few bottles of goose?

Yes there are plenty of stores right around that should have what you need.

Yes there are plenty of stores right around that should have what you need.

In orlando? Your joking right

In orlando? Your joking right

There's a liquor store right at the corner of Sand Lake and Universal. I was just there last Friday. They exist I promise!

Driving from Delaware? that's one serious drive

16 hours, but last summer I drove to and from pensacola when I was working there

tapatalk addict....

Was just scrolling through the tv listings and guess what was on? That's right...
ROAD HOUSE!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Exactly! You know him as well as I do.

True, if Tmex isn't dominating golf courses in getting prepared to take on challenging North/South course at Grand Cypress, he's getting his grove on.

Was just scrolling through the tv listings and guess what was on? That's right...
ROAD HOUSE!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Every time I see it on, I stop and can't help and think about you guys...

I love you all!!!!!!!! Getting range and gym time in...gotta get my Dalton on.

I love you all!!!!!!!! Getting range and gym time in...gotta get my Dalton on.

Range, Gym, Swayze. People in Jersey just freaked a bit.

I think Yoccos is heading to the gym because he knows The Tower of Power will be stalking him and his team mates at Grand Cypress! Heck I might even stalk em at Cypress Gardens but they will be stalked. Like a hungry Lion circling his prey the staffers will sense pending doom and flee for the clubhouse bar. :D

We found our latest video of "the tower of power". Apparently he is still lost driving around town trying to find out where his home is.

We found our latest video of "the tower of power". Apparently he is still lost driving around town trying to find out where his home is.

haha that's cute but that little cart won't hold my golf clubs so I need the extended version :cool:

I think Yoccos is heading to the gym because he knows The Tower of Power will be stalking him and his team mates at Grand Cypress! Heck I might even stalk em at Cypress Gardens but they will be stalked. Like a hungry Lion circling his prey the staffers will sense pending doom and flee for the clubhouse bar. :D

Im not sure what to say, just seems way too early for this:act-up:

Good to see OG is up and at it again. No one is safe from the Tower, especially when it falls over!! :D

I think the THP staffers will be climbing the little foothills around GC. They may also be wading in the many ponds trying to retrieve their water logoed GC logoed balls

Or they just might be trying to protect themselves from your wild drives on the first hole my friend!!

hahahaha. Sadly, it's true.

According to the Leader of the THP bunch they will be way out infront of us avoiding the possibility of a 5 hour round. OGs errant drives will only bother those having coffee on the verandas over looking the first fairway..
Or they just might be trying to protect themselves from your wild drives on the first hole my friend!!

I dunno about all of them Tadashi, teams do not play together, there might be one or two left back. We know JB will be long gone when OG tees off, he is always in the first group out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back