2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outing talk folks......keep it to that please.

uh oh its Grumpy TC

j/k thank you for not allowing this to turn into the MC 2.0 thread j/k

I can't wait to tee it up with TC in the outing. Have a good time prior to kicking his butt down the road.

Outing talk folks......keep it to that please.

Do you mean OUTING the self proclaimed Tower of Power as nothing more than a Hill of Turds?

I won't be there chunky.

Wrong. We are rematching Ary and Belbin. Losers have to wear Puma flat brimmed hats all weekend.

John Deere Tappin...

Wrong. We are rematching Ary and Belbin. Losers have to wear Puma flat brimmed hats all weekend.

John Deere Tappin...

Hahaha, that would be nice to have a shot at redemption but the outing is full and I'm not on the waiting list.

Hahaha, that would be nice to have a shot at redemption but the outing is full and I'm not on the waiting list.

Bummer...I would think the THP Shaft Tester would need to be at demo day fitting people with proper shafts.

John Deere Tappin...

Bummer...I would think the THP Shaft Tester would need to be at demo day fitting people with proper shafts.

John Deere Tappin...

I just can't commit this far out dude. It got full and that's that. It'll be fine without me there bro.

You looking for some revenge on the north/south?

TC did you put yourself on the waiting list?

I just can't commit this far out dude. It got full and that's that. It'll be fine without me there bro.

You looking for some revenge on the north/south?

Its all good man. Revenge would be nice and will happen at some point.

I'm gonna have a bag full of mtn dew and candy bars at the outing.

John Deere Tappin...

I'm not on the waiting list b/c at this time, I cannot commit to it.

Its all good man. Revenge would be nice and will happen at some point.

I'm gonna have a bag full of mtn dew and candy bars at the outing.

John Deere Tappin...

note to self...play a round of golf with staples since he will have plenty of mtn dew and snickers

I wonder if anybody remembers that GC has a par 3 course and the awesome practice area. I could see some fun little competitions happening at one of those places.

I'm not on the waiting list b/c at this time, I cannot commit to it.

Yeah I know. I was just pickin!

I'm excited for this one to come about. I need a vacation.

I wonder if anybody remembers that GC has a par 3 course and the awesome practice area. I could see some fun little competitions happening at one of those places.

They actually dont have a par 3 course. Just an extra 9 hole course and then 3 practice holes (par 3, par 4, and par 5). Add to that arguably the best practice facility in the country.

They actually dont have a par 3 course. Just an extra 9 hole course and then 3 practice holes (par 3, par 4, and par 5). Add to that arguably the best practice facility in the country.

Is the 9 hole course the pitch and putt?

Is the 9 hole course the pitch and putt?

That is correct and actually across the street at their sister property.

I think about the practice area every time I go to the range. I can't wait to get down there and experience everything. I'm going to need a lot of tape and band aids that weekend.

John Deere Tappin...

I think about the practice area every time I go to the range. I can't wait to get down there and experience everything. I'm going to need a lot of tape and band aids that weekend.

John Deere Tappin...

I'm going to need bacon, ibueprofen and 12 gallons of water.

JB and I played around on the practice holes. They are awesome and like you said a great spot for competitions. We did 3 shots from 100 yards on a par 3(which he won) and then 3 shots out of a bunker on the par 4(which I won).

Is there a competition for name-dropping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back