2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was how I made it through Demo Day this year.

I'm going to need bacon, ibueprofen and 12 gallons of water.

And a dozen rain gloves to deal with the humidity.

I wonder if anybody remembers that GC has a par 3 course and the awesome practice area. I could see some fun little competitions happening at one of those places.

I will bury you there

Scratch all that except the bacon and bring the man a 30 pack of Stones. He'll be money!

You know me so well. Best part is that can be a reality at the 2012 outing. Fridges baby!

I will bury you there

You'll do nothing and thank me for it. I'm still trying to convince yorkem to let you stay up past 8:15.

You know me so well. Best part is that can be a reality at the 2012 outing. Fridges baby!

You'll do nothing and thank me for it. I'm still trying to convince yorkem to let you stay up past 8:15.

That's cool, but 8:45 is his limit!

where is my THP approved outing rival Jeffy hanging out? I found a pic of him online so that we can all recognize him in May
Spoiler

johnny_knoxville_the_ringer_image_1.jpg

where is my THP approved outing rival Jeffy hanging out? I found a pic of him online so that we can all recognize him in May

johnny_knoxville_the_ringer_image_1.jpg

Gus 1.0 changed his name to Jeffy?

I'm going to make it my mission to have Chunky hurling at least one morning at the outing.

Dude, I have seen it, and it is not pretty. I am fairly certain it will happen, and I am hoping that it doesn't happen to me.

Alright, now is the time to get it on :confused2:? I wonder who will be on the winning team :blob:?

Alright, now is the time to get it on :confused2:? I wonder who will be on the winning team :blob:?

We have already announced the winning team Gray.

We have already announced the winning team Gray.

Huh? Pardon me for skimming but I don't see it yet :stop:? The winning Team.

Huh? Pardon me for skimming but I don't see it yet :stop:? The winning Team.

Your winning team!
JB, GG, Coolbreeze, Hanks, Hawk & P4B

Your winning team!

That's the best joke I heard in awhile

tapatalk addict....

Your winning team!

Pretty good team I got to admit and quality folks but I'm talking bout the Dream Team?

yeah, I kind of hope CL and YOrkem hang out this year.

I will definitely be up for it, because I am arriving early and getting 1 good nights sleep before the festivities begin instead of driving all night, taking an hour nap, hitting the range, and playing 18.

I will definitely be up for it, because I am arriving early and getting 1 good nights sleep before the festivities begin instead of driving all night, taking an hour nap, hitting the range, and playing 18.

Excuses!!

Dude, I am old, and that freaking killed me. It won't happen again.

You're not old (just weak). The title of old is already taken by team arthritis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back