2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping another spot comes open soon. I will try to grab it if it does.

Did you send a PM to GolferGal to get on the list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And our flights have been booked!!!!

Woo hoo, flying in Thursday and out on the following Wednesday. Also flying into the "other" Orlando airport Sanford.

Nice Ryan. Sanford, while a little bit of a hike, can be very reasonable to fly into for some.

Still hoping to find tickets for less then $206. They're going to come down. Right? lol

Nice Ryan. Sanford, while a little bit of a hike, can be very reasonable to fly into for some.

Yeah, 2 tickets, including a checked bag for $526... Direct from Bangor. Now Bangor is a 6+ hour drive, but we spent 12+ getting there last time. So this will actually be less time overall.

That is a solid price dude.

Yeah I guess I'll just have to pay that price if they don't come down here soon. I was hoping to see something less.

And our flights have been booked!!!!

Woo hoo, flying in Thursday and out on the following Wednesday. Also flying into the "other" Orlando airport Sanford.

That is great new Belbs!!!

Still hoping to find tickets for less then $206. They're going to come down. Right? lol

Damn that is a great rate!! I am looking at spending from 600-700 on Jet Blue. I could go via Southwest and spend $450 but would have to leave Cali 2 hours earlier , arrive at roughly the same time and make an extra stop along the way.

Yeah, 2 tickets, including a checked bag for $526... Direct from Bangor. Now Bangor is a 6+ hour drive, but we spent 12+ getting there last time. So this will actually be less time overall.

Nothing like a little drive to Bangor, Maine.

Yeah I guess I'll just have to pay that price if they don't come down here soon. I was hoping to see something less.

With the prices that influence the airline prices going up, I would jump on that one.

Are you booking on SWA? If so, just book now and you can always cancel / rebook (for free) if the fares do come down.

Gray, if we are in a Villa together, I will make a sign that says "The Woodshed", that we can hang out front.

I hear ya brother! I know you got some serious carpenter type skills :D

This is dedication at its finest! Dig sled to pack mule to rope tow then one of those new fangled aero planes.

I'm surprised that flying out of Halifax isn't close in price!

Are you booking on SWA? If so, just book now and you can always cancel / rebook (for free) if the fares do come down.

Yeah that's a SWA price. Guess its time to solidify the outing times.

I am thinking of flying in this time. It will cost me 178 (as of right now) round trip plus whatever car I rent. That is darn close to what I will pay in gas if I drive myself. There are also a few people around me that I can car pool with. I am trying to decide the best scenario.

Depends on your definition of close. Flying out of Halifax with 1 stop, with a checked bag is $1200+. (for 2 people)

I'd definitely make the drive down to Bangor as well in your case. We seriously get gouged on airfare, and well everything else for that matter!!

I am thinking of flying in this time. It will cost me 178 (as of right now) round trip plus whatever car I rent. That is darn close to what I will pay in gas if I drive myself. There are also a few people around me that I can car pool with. I am trying to decide the best scenario.

I think you will be far less fatigued if you fly good buddy. Just my opinion and if the funds are there, why not? Now if you are just in for a road trip with the boys then by all means go for that and split the gas. If you are going down to play good golf and have a restful vacation, let the big bird do the driving :D

I'm driving down and hopefully meeting up with the Ole Gray/KB Caravan. You're welcome to get to Atlanta and drive down with me. We can split cost of gas from Atlanta to Orlando and I have a guest suite your welcome to crash in if you need it on either end of the trip

Dude, save the wear and tear on the body and book that ticket. Plenty of people to car pool with when you arrive

I'm driving down and hopefully meeting up with the Ole Gray/KB Caravan. You're welcome to get to Atlanta and drive down with me. We can split cost of gas from Atlanta to Orlando and I have a guest suite your welcome to crash in if you need it on either end of the trip

Yea we are gonna have a convoy heading down I-75 with about 15 vehicles in line :D

So excited to see everyone talking about their travel plans. ddec and I need to start looking to book our tickets.

So excited to see everyone talking about their travel plans. ddec and I need to start looking to book our tickets.

No TC this year... :blowkiss:

I know! I just spent the better part of my morning "working" not on any project stuff but instead comparing flights from Atlanta to driving (driving def cheaper than flying out of Atlanta) and now I'm thinking about the goodies I'm going to be preparing for demo day afternoon, the villa crawl, and the special daily goodies for my villa mates!

OH and marking up the 2012 Prison Calendar....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back