2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well up to that point I would've offered a ride. I plan on renting a car so I can run out and get stuff as I need it. The week before I will post my arrival time and coordinate with whoever wants to hitch a ride. NO BOY SHORTS ALLOWED!

Ha!, LLCoolV. I am still up in the air but I am just going to book a flight. Hopefully I will be in Orlando around 9 or 10am Thursday. I had planned on taking a cab to GC so I am cool with that. I guess that would put me there around noon for a 1pm tee time if anyone is game. I am so stoked for the outing!

Ha!, LLCoolV. I am still up in the air but I am just going to book a flight. Hopefully I will be in Orlando around 9 or 10am Thursday. I had planned on taking a cab to GC so I am cool with that. I guess that would put me there around noon for a 1pm tee time if anyone is game. I am so stoked for the outing!

I will be arriving Wednesday night so I will be around when you arrive.

We don't get into Orlando until 2:40 on the Thursday, so the afternoon round for us is likely out. If possible we may try to get 9 holes in starting at maybe 4 or after. We fly into the Sanford airport, so that is much further away than the Orlando International.

We are SO excited that this is even more real. Looking forward to hearing the last of the details... teams, demo items, contests etc.

I will be arriving Wednesday night so I will be around when you arrive.

I will be arriving Wed night also. Afternoon round Thursday is a definite for me. Morning round also if there are enough people going to be around in the morning, maybe some who live in the Orlando area.. Tadashi? Spank?

I will be arriving Wed night also. Afternoon round Thursday is a definite for me. Morning round also if there are enough people going to be around in the morning, maybe some who live in the Orlando area.. Tadashi? Spank?

Tadashi said he would organize for us. I am in for a double header on Thursday!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Tadashi said he would organize for us. I am in for a double header on Thursday!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

If we make this happen, count me in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will however be at the resort until Tuesday... So I can take up the "Monday, and Tuesday rounds organization"

I's it May yet?

It looks like some folks getting in Thursday are going to be warming up for the weekend! I will have the portable woodshed set up on the west corner of the North/South course so you all can get acquainted with it :D

It looks like some folks getting in Thursday are going to be warming up for the weekend! I will have the portable woodshed set up on the west corner of the North/South course so you all can get acquainted with it :D

No you won't because you think this darn thing is at Lego Land aka the old Cypress Gardens!

Which based on the construction of your woodshed (were those PINK legos I saw it was made out of two weeks ago?) it will fit in just fine over by the two Lego Southern Belles that greet you at the gate.

SothernBelleLego.jpg

You better make sure KellyBo is navigating on our way down from GA...

haha I will lead all of you to the promise Land of Golf and get you ready to kick some serious booty at the Garden of the Woodshed :deadhorse:

haha I will lead all of you to the promise Land of Golf and get you ready to kick some serious booty at the Garden of the Woodshed :deadhorse:
One day closer to the promise Land of Golf, not so sure about that woodshed though.

Right around the corner!! I'm stoked!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

127 Days until Demo Day!!!

That made it feel like it was so much closer. I'm really really excited for it and can't wait for some more announcements regarding it.

Awesome. It'll be here before we know it.

Steel Tappin'

Hmmm, Prison Calendar has 128 days to the official start of the Outing (Friday the 18th) but it is 127 days until most if not all of us actually arrive at Cypress!!

Hmmm, Prison Calendar has 128 days to the official start of the Outing (Friday the 18th) but it is 127 days until most if not all of us actually arrive at Cypress!!
Either way I'm excited!!

Either way I'm excited!!

Exactly!! We get TWO countdowns!! One until we arrive and one until the official activities begin!!

Did you get my 6 iron yet? It was in the cake.

I did! Thank you very much!! I used it to wrap around my cellmate's head when he changed the channel from the Tournament of Champions last week to Ellen. Can you send a pitching wedge please?

I am so stoked for this outing, I am going to book my flight in February when hopefully there is a price drop.

Thus is gona be the highlight of NY golfing career

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back