2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so much looking forward to this. I can't wait to see everybody again and see others for the first time.

I am so much looking forward to this. I can't wait to see everybody again and see others for the first time.

It's gonna be a blast good buddy! By the way your avatar is pretty darn cool :thumb:

While watching the golf channel this morning they reported that Air Fares by Delta and other airlines were increasing. Delta by $20.00 for the longer flights. Anyone else heard this yet? Hopefully you have already purchased your tickets.

While watching the golf channel this morning they reported that Air Fares by Delta and other airlines were increasing. Delta by $20.00 for the longer flights. Anyone else heard this yet? Hopefully you have already purchased your tickets.

Thanks for the tip Gray, I just checked again and noticed each flight had gone up $5 each way so I decided to just stop stalling and just book it.. So I am all set for May now!!!

Thanks for the tip Gray, I just checked again and noticed each flight had gone up $5 each way so I decided to just stop stalling and just book it.. So I am all set for May now!!!

Good deal Rhino and it will be here before ya know it :thumb:

Now all the ducks are in a row, the new teams will be announced next week!

Great, can't wait to see the new breakout

Sweet!! Looking forward to it.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Awesome, can't wait to see how things shook out.

I can't wait to see the new teams.

Woo hoo, team Nelson for the win (unless of course I am on another team) :D

Cant wait to see my new teammates and who will unfortunately be leveled by our team

Nice! Very exciting.

Steel Tappin'

OK the excitement level is kicking up a notch in here with the new Team groupings and such! :blob: Heck there have been so many changes that I forget who all signed up :bulgy-eyes:

OK the excitement level is kicking up a notch in here with the new Team groupings and such! :blob: Heck there have been so many changes that I forget who all signed up :bulgy-eyes:

Wait until after the show in a few weeks when we announce Demo Day lists and contests!

Wait until after the show in a few weeks when we announce Demo Day lists and contests!
Now we're getting to the good stuff! I do know one thing as far as teams are concerned....team THP ain't going no where and we're still going to lay a beat down on the field!

(Disclaimer: I don't "KNOW" that we ain't going no where but I sure hope we ain't going no where)

And that post kicked it up a level today too, man this is starting to really heat up the blood.

Now we're getting to the good stuff! I do know one thing as far as teams are concerned....team THP ain't going no where and we're still going to lay a beat down on the field!

(Disclaimer: I don't "KNOW" that we ain't going no where but I sure hope we ain't going no where)

You sound like you "ain't" going to the woodshed brother and that is a false assumption:beat-up::deadhorse:..

Per JB: Equipment listings to demo and contests, will have all these Outing attendees in a frenzy! It will be like a bunch of piranha fish on the feed :blob:

Terrible tease man, excitement level just went up a notch. February is too far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back