2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Well I know there are some diehards that want to play on Thursday so we are looking at a 2pm start time. For those that are early there will also be a morning round. For the vets that are playing, see you when we see you

Well I know there are some diehards that want to play on Thursday so we are looking at a 2pm start time. For those that are early there will also be a morning round. For the vets that are playing, see you when we see you

Count me in for the 2pm group.

Count me in for the afternoon group as well.

I'm up for a Thursday round

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WR already has me down for a morning round and I will be playing that afternoon as well.

I'm working on flights right now and will let you know about Thursday asap.

I'll be at Grand Cypress sometime between noon and 2 PM on Thursday, so count me in for the afternoon round on that day.

WR already has me down for a morning round and I will be playing that afternoon as well.

Tad, I believe you have already but if not please add me to the list for the 2pm round. LIke Cookie said I am going to be organizing a round early Thursday ( tee off at 7:30-8:00) for those who are arriving before Thursday and who want to start the outing with 36 holes of golf.

If there's still any room, I am very interested in a 2pm round on Thursday.

Can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Round April I'll pm a few of ya with my phone # so we can stay in touch Thursday as we arrive and know where we're at

Sent from my DROID X2

Dang, I'm going to miss this 2pm round by about an hour. My plane is scheduled to land (Sanford Airport) at 1:55. I'll probably chill and maybe hit some balls or play the practice course or something.

Dang, I'm going to miss this 2pm round by about an hour. My plane is scheduled to land (Sanford Airport) at 1:55. I'll probably chill and maybe hit some balls or play the practice course or something.

Depending on my arrival, we could work out an afternoon 9 like 2010, Jake.

Maybe you can jump in and just play the back 9

If everything goes right I should be in town Wednesday. I will be hungry for some Florida Golf.

Plenty of daylight, call me when you land and we'll get you. We are going to have a few foursomes

Worst case scenario, we hit the range and treat ourselves to some cold beers.

Sucks 2 B U..j/k :D

Sent from my DROID X2

Plenty of daylight, call me when you land and we'll get you. We are going to have a few foursomes
PM coming your way.

I'll have a car so I don't imagine it would take too long for me to get my gear and get to GC. If we can coordinate something I can hit the range for a bit then jump on with you guys on the back 9 perhaps.

I started a thread for the extra rounds of golf... just to keep it separate from the outing talk so no one gets left out and not counted in they want to play because their post got lost in this giant thread..

Depending on my arrival, we could work out an afternoon 9 like 2010, Jake.

I'd be up for that. I was close to joining you guys that day. Was supposed to play with Hawk that Sunday too till he ditched me

PM coming your way.

I'll have a car so I don't imagine it would take too long for me to get my gear and get to GC. If we can coordinate something I can hit the range for a bit then jump on with you guys on the back 9 perhaps.

I'd even save you a seat in my golf cart my friend!!

We'll set something up if it works out. At least if I ditch you this time it's only a 9 hole round. Shouldn't sting quite as much.

Back