2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

We'll set something up if it works out. At least if I ditch you this time it's only a 9 hole round. Shouldn't sting quite as much.

that's more of a slap in the face. Can't even spend 2 hours with me haha

Had to bail on the outing. :beat-up:

Was helping a mate fix up his flat, and managed to fall off a ladder. Just back from hospital with a broken right elbow and a busted knee/hip. Can't be sure that I'll be able to golf come May, and besides this really messes up my schedule until then. I hope y'all have a great time in Florida, and hope that I'll get the opportunity to join you again another time.

- Carsten

Wow rehab is a bummer

Very funny.. don't you have some vacuuming or laundry to do?

nope I got a wife to do those things...
Spoiler
god she'll kill me if she sees that haha

nope I got a wife to do those things...
Spoiler
god she'll kill me if she sees that haha

Ah I see.
Spoiler
LOL been nice knowing you my friend. Hopefully your death will be quick and painless

ddec I think we have somethings to talk about later.:angry:

I am in for the Thursday afternoon round. I will put something in the other thread as well.

Tap-in Talking

Dang, I'm going to miss this 2pm round by about an hour. My plane is scheduled to land (Sanford Airport) at 1:55. I'll probably chill and maybe hit some balls or play the practice course or something.

I thought your plane landed at 12:55?

Wow did this conversation take a turn.

So, a question for my +1. She is terribly worried that she will be alone and bored out of her mind. What amenities are there that she can enjoy? (other than the obvious pool/bar)

Sounds like the action is picking up here. Wonder what the prison calendar says.

I'd love to join everyone on the Thursday round but some of us still have to work.:sad:

So, a question for my +1. She is terribly worried that she will be alone and bored out of her mind. What amenities are there that she can enjoy? (other than the obvious pool/bar)

Last year Morgan organized for all of the ladies to go to the spa together after the morning round on Saturday. We paid for whatever we wanted done but it was nice all of us getting together especially those who don't golf.

Last year Morgan organized for all of the ladies to go to the spa together after the morning round on Saturday. We paid for whatever we wanted done but it was nice all of us getting together especially those who don't golf.

Perfect! She should like that.

Who knows, I might get one too after a long demo day. :act-up:

This place isnt quite the same as PGA National though. I wonder if they even have the whole spa thing like PGA National did.

This place isnt quite the same as PGA National though. I wonder if they even have the whole spa thing like PGA National did.

I already had asked that in the first thread and they said they do. It is just across the street or something like that. The also do in room service for your massages here.

There are also gigantic outlet malls pretty close to Grand Cypress. My wife did some damage at those malls when we were in Orlando last summer.

I already had asked that in the first thread and they said they do. It is just across the street or something like that. The also do in room service for your massages here.

Facepalm! Good to know, my +1 might do some spa stuff too then.

Back