2013 Albatross Club Membership Details

Back home to a small box on my door step! Awesome

7a6u2eze.jpg

still havn't gotten mine....

Got mine today!

Just signed up! Glad to be back into the golfing world!

Got my hat today. Looks sharp

Hat came in today. Looks and fits great!

The hat does look nice...and it fits perfectly on my head. Wish I would have gotten in last year now so I could have gotten that hat as well.

I opted to have the hat and headcovers shipped together, I can't wait, especially hearing how these fit compared to last year's!

Just got mine in it's been in my mailbox all Day lol

abysyhy3.jpg

I love it!!

Just got mine and it looks freakin great. I am going to save it and not wear it till the Texas Invitational

Got mine today. Sharp looking hat and comfortable.

Don't worry Oregon should be there soon. VA is a lot closer to FLA than Oregon.
Satchmo is in NM and he got his today.. Whatever. Looks like im waiting 'til monday to get it.

Satchmo is in NM and he got his today.. Whatever. Looks like im waiting 'til monday to get it.
You can probably tell im not a very patient person.

Got mine today.... poor thing was sitting in the mailbox all day in the freezing cold. My hat yelled at me when I got it inside for having left it out in the freezing cold!

I got my THP hat today and I also had a new driver waiting for me when I got home. Awesome hat! I'll be wearing it this weekend when I'm trying out my new driver and testing the 2013 Bridgestone E7 balls. Life is good!

You can probably tell im not a very patient person.

Haha that happens I have been checking the mail everyday this week. I am impatient as well.

Got my hat today.. Looks great.

Awesomeness arrived today!

My wife sent me this in a text, then told me she opened my mail. Well duh!

e6e8ehuq.jpg

still waiting....it will be here

Back