2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon I could not be happier. Talk about coming full circle from last year to now. I still remember trying to talk you into submitting a video last year. Now I get to say Welcome to the Dance! You deserve it. I don't think anyone could represent THP better.

congrats guys 3 great THPers and good videos!

Gentlemen, all three sets of your videos were terrific.

cauht up on all 3 videos, very well done guys, congrats

3 Awesome selections!!

Zach, My Outing roomie!! Congrats man and you will do great!

Freddie, Thats great to see you make it in man, your love of this place can't be denied!

Gordon, Great to see to you make it in!

Congrats to the first 3 selected! Tadashi, I was pulling for you to get in, you really represent THP as well as anyone I know since joining this site and I couldn't think of a more deserving person to be selected. Lambro and WR, great vids guys. Lambro you really hit it out of the park with those.

I was extremely proud of each one of you guys! You have made THP proud with your videos and the companies you repped, are smiling with pride :clapp:

Thats a fantastic first 3 , congrats to all who got chosen tonight , You are in for a joyous ride !

Congrats guys!!! 3 amazing reps chosen on day 1. Only 5 more to go.

Great job on the video's guy's . Enjoy the ride.

What a great video Rhino.

Guys I am in shock..... Thank you all so much... Here is raw Rhino!!!

QUOTE]

Thats awsome Rhino.

This is what THP does for us. Thanks JB and GG it's a golf family and community not just a forum. Again great choices

Rhino you made me cry. I'm so happy for you.

Raw emotion. Cant beat that. Started to make tear up too man. Amazing. THIS. Is what it's all about.

Dude!!! White Rhino, that one video right there sum up what the Morgan Cup means. Raw emotion and extreme happiness. Well deserved! Will be following your MC journey very closely!

I'm a White Rhino FAN!

I can not even begin to tell you all how humbled I am to be chosen to be a part of this unbelievable event. Thank you, thank you, thank you for putting faith in me. I promise to be a great ambassador for this incredible community! I'm at a friends house right now leading a group of teens that I mentor each week, but I will hop on in a few hours and respond to all of the great Pm's and all the encouragement.

Just got done watching the videos. Lambro you totally rocked it dude, although I don't think I would have admitted that you took more of your wife's drives in couples league. Your team may not like that once they announce what team you are on. Freddie, from the heart in your bio dude I loved it. You are a true Morgan Cup ambassador week in and week out, it is so great to see you a part of it now. WR, love the promo video, definitely did a great job getting the message across about Bridgestone ball fittings. As we all knew would be the case, the first 3 picks were outstanding THPers, and definitely deserve to be part of The Morgan Cup.

Dude, you have me tearing up as well...you're going to rock this event!

Gordan, str8 from the heart and all of it...amazing! Went back and watched all of them again...so much greatness!

Great choices! Congrats guys, very jealous. Awesome videos. Can't wait to see your updates and experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back