2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow awesome! So excited for all of you.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I am happy for all 3 of the guys selected tonight.....but I am so proud of Gordon aka White Rhino.....you won't find a nicer guy and he wasn't sure he was going to do this....Myself and Smallville and a few others had to convince him that he was "worthy" of being in this event.....all you need to do is watch the video he just posted to know that he is "More than worthy".....Congratulations my friend....can't wait to share this journey with you!!

Congrats to all the selections, Rhino, great video man

I am absolutely beside myself with Joy right now. I had no idea it would feel this good! It's nothing you can describe or really convey in words. I was refreshing my screen and the text started flying in, I had no idea what to think. Then I saw the first page..........the video I will upload kinda tells the story.

I want to take a moment and thank Josh and Morgan for such an amazing event. The Morgan Cup means a great deal to me just as THP does. I really do count his place as home of sorts. I have a great life and this place just makes it that much better.

I want to shout out to the two teams and group of individuals that got the ball rolling two years ago at Reunion. Seeing these guys for the first time kind made take a step back. They were all very friendly and welcoming, like I was an old friend. I created bonds that I know will last a life time.

Fast forward to MC 2.0 that I wanted in so badly but it wasn't meant to be. I enjoyed watching the guys and hearing the stories. My only regret was not being able to make MB to help out with the rest of the volunteers that ROCKED THE EFFN HOUSE!!!

Now we are here on a Sunday night in late October and I am apart of this event. I am so amped right now it's not even funny. I am amped for Lambro and Whiterhino, two fine gentlemen that I have had the pleasure of hanging and playing golf with. Both will represent their perspective sponsors like its no bodies business. Congrats to you both! I can't wait to take this journey with you both and the rest of the Morgan Cup TEAM.

THANK YOU to everyone that threw their support my way. Thank you to Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon - Cross Apparel and Cobra-Puma-Seemore for throwing your support behind THP and The Morgan Cup. Thank you to True Blue/ Caledonia Golf clubs for hosting this great event. And I'll thank my wife now for putting up with me for the next 8 months.

This event is truly exceptional. I appreciate how much work goes into all mc. Watching these videos allows me to get that much closer to the participants and to feel what it would be like! Pretty awesome

Congrats to the newest Morgan cuppers. Tadashi and WR you guys are well deserving THP'ers and Lambro you're awesome e too.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

White Rhino had be sniffing like a coon hound off a hot trail heading back to the truck. I love you man and so proud of you :clapp:

Congrats to all three. Well deserved.

I am so pumped for you guys! Congrats again!

Congrats to Lambro, Tadashi and White Rhino. I'm happy for you guys and I can tell by White Rhino and Tadashi's response that they are honored and worthy of being selected. I'm sure Lambro feels the same. Congrats again.

Was at a wrestling officials mtg during the announcement. Congrats to the three new participants in the Morgan Cup 3.0!!! All the videos were great!

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

I am absolutely beside myself with Joy right now. I had no idea it would feel this good! It's nothing you can describe or really convey in words. I was refreshing my screen and the text started flying in, I had no idea what to think. Then I saw the first page..........the video I will upload kinda tells the story.

I want to take a moment and thank Josh and Morgan for such an amazing event. The Morgan Cup means a great deal to me just as THP does. I really do count his place as home of sorts. I have a great life and this place just makes it that much better.

I want to shout out to the two teams and group of individuals that got the ball rolling two years ago at Reunion. Seeing these guys for the first time kind made take a step back. They were all very friendly and welcoming, like I was an old friend. I created bonds that I know will last a life time.

Fast forward to MC 2.0 that I wanted in so badly but it wasn't meant to be. I enjoyed watching the guys and hearing the stories. My only regret was not being able to make MB to help out with the rest of the volunteers that ROCKED THE EFFN HOUSE!!!

Now we are here on a Sunday night in late October and I am apart of this event. I am so amped right now it's not even funny. I am amped for Lambro and Whiterhino, two fine gentlemen that I have had the pleasure of hanging and playing golf with. Both will represent their perspective sponsors like its no bodies business. Congrats to you both! I can't wait to take this journey with you both and the rest of the Morgan Cup TEAM.

THANK YOU to everyone that threw their support my way. Thank you to Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon - Cross Apparel and Cobra-Puma-Seemore for throwing your support behind THP and The Morgan Cup. Thank you to True Blue/ Caledonia Golf clubs for hosting this great event. And I'll thank my wife now for putting up with me for the next 8 months.
Very well put tadashi , I am glad for you and proud as well ,you are a great example for THP and i'm glad to have met you in Atlanta . Way To Go !

Well said as always Freddie.....I am very happy for you!

Holy crap....91 guests in the thread....thats alot!!

I Just got off the phone with Freddie, a guy who I have spent a lot of time with over the past year or so and someone who has become a brother to me, and I have NEVER heard him this excited. I dialed his number and as soon as it was picked up all I heard was Freddie giggling on the other end of the line.

I Just got off the phone with Freddie, a guy who I have spent a lot of time with over the past year or so and someone who has become a brother to me, and I have NEVER heard him this excited. I dialed his number and as soon as it was picked up all I heard was Freddie giggling on the other end of the line.

I like hearing stories like this!

This is just a small sample of why they selected the right guy! After watching the videos, and reading this reaction, I have to admit I'm totally envious, but I'm also so excited they got it right! Well done Freddie!

I freaking love this place.

Congrats to all 3. Loved all the videos. A great start.
Lambro2
Tadashi
White Rhino

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Great post Freddie, you are going to rock it!

Thats too cool!

I freaking love this place.

+1 The family, the friendships, and the passion for the game. It's why we're all here.

This has me so damn excited.

Team Hackers is set and ready to roll.

We now have 9 participants of the other 3 teams (captains included).

Cant wait to see how the teams shake out, but all I know, is that the guys already in are going to do this thing proud...

Wake
TripleBogeyTim
Howzat
Tadashi70
Lambro2
White Rhino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back