2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bridgestone DPC's were already on my radar, but their customer service sealed the deal. Outstanding product - Check! Great customer service - Check! Commitment to non pro experiences for your average Joe - Check Mate!

Awesome news!

I agree w/ Cookie, you would be a great fit for Bridgestone.

I sent a quick note to Bridgestone on Facebook and got the following response:

bridgestonegolf Thanks, Erik! We are thrilled to be back. Looking forward to another great year.

These guys really understand the event and will likely try to raise the bar they set last year. I really am thrilled to have them back in the mix.

Bridgestone gets it in a big way.....love them!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Having the opportunity to attend the THP Iowa tour van stop this past weekend allowed me to speak to and hear many THP'ers discussing many things.

Needless to say, the 2013 Morgan Cup is definitely the "hot topic". I spoke with numerous guys that are going to be giving it their all to be apart of the event next year. I really enjoyed sharing some of my experiences from this past year and predicting what the next steps are for the upcoming event.

I know we have just started the process but I would be lying to say that I do not think about this event all the time.

Anxious to see what is next on the horizon, we have lots of guys chomping at the bit for their opportunity to participate and I have no doubt that we will continue to be blown away at what GG & JB have in store for us!

Having the opportunity to attend the THP Iowa tour van stop this past weekend allowed me to speak to and hear many THP'ers discussing many things.

Needless to say, the 2013 Morgan Cup is definitely the "hot topic". I spoke with numerous guys that are going to be giving it their all to be apart of the event next year. I really enjoyed sharing some of my experiences from this past year and predicting what the next steps are for the upcoming event.

I know we have just started the process but I would be lying to say that I do not think about this event all the time.

Anxious to see what is next on the horizon, we have lots of guys chomping at the bit for their opportunity to participate and I have no doubt that we will continue to be blown away at what GG & JB have in store for us!
Im with you Cookie, I think about this every day. During every round I have, I am thinking about the MC.

I was on the range after work today, and just kept going through it in my head. It's intoxicating, it really is.

I cant wait for more announcements. After this weekend, I would be crazy not to try and get in on this thing. I only wish the outing was doable for me, but if I get selected nothing is going to stop me from going to MC 2013

I haven't been lucky enough to attend any of the tour stops, but that is the reason I think about the MC non-stop. I miss playing with THPers and every time I'm out on the course its just not the same as playing with you guys. So it is on my mind as I anxiously await the next time I get to play with you guys.

I hope I get to volunteer even if I can't make the MC. I think it will be a blast to be a part of in anyway possible!

I'm with everyone else, the MC fills my mind so frequently. After every bad round I am motivated to improve by the MC. After every good round I imagine how awesome the feeling would be to play well at the MC. I really just can't wait to get all of the details about the event. It's going to be a blast I know that much.

I would agree with that Cookie...lots of folks were asking me questions about the Morgan Cup and checking out my staff bag and gear....gonna be tons of excitement for the 2013 version in the coming weeks and months!

The MC is most likely the most desirable thing in golf at the moment, and I check in every day for news about it. The question that rises in my mind is that, how much work it has taken JB & GG to create the whole event, it must be hundreds of work days, and it's amazing that they (and all others involved) keep on working and developing the event. I really hope that someday I could be able to participate. As a golfing experience, a round sub 60 or Morgan Cup, I'd take the Cup.

Chances of me attending a Tour stop are pretty slim haha but every time i'm out on the course people ask about The Morgan Cup and my staff bag. It's a lot of fun telling people about the experiences we had in MB. Even more fun telling them that i get the opportunity to go back next year and defend Team Hackers title.

I can't wait to get back out there to see everyone again.

Just purchased my first two Puma shirts, I found them at TJMaxx for $20 each.

I was drooling over the AMP driver in the clubhouse yesterday. He told me I can take it out for my next round, looking forward to it. They don't have any of the irons which is a bummer, I really want to see the forged in person.

The MCers will be thrilled with the new Cobra stuff. I know they will put the time in and really highlight how great they are.

I think The Cobra equipment and the Puma apparel will really turn a few heads in the Morgan Cup. Initially, most are thinking 'orange', but I'll bet we see a whole lot more from this OEM as the details start coming out. Exciting stuff.

Announcement coming in the AM.

Ok, I'm intrigued.

We have 3 companies, we know where it's going to be... Whats next?!?!

Nice JB!

Boom!! This is going to pump excitement into a not so exciting Monday morning at work plannned

Oh boy, here we go folks!

Can't wait for morning!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Wow, was not expecting this. Excited to see what you guys have in the works!

Why couldn't you have given us iowa stop thp'ers a preview ;) jusk kidding Josh. On the edge of my seat

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back