2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing dates as well. But no matter what it is it's awesome when an MC event come out!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Im guessing all these guesses arent even close.

I don't think Bridgestone had any real relationship with Bettinardi that would have made the partnership a no brainier.

I was just inferring to Kuchar's use of one. One of their staffers rolls one so there is at least a link there. Not saying it was an obvious no brainer.

I was just inferring to Kuchar's use of one. One of their staffers rolls one so there is at least a link there. Not saying it was an obvious no brainer.
That's why I said Scotty Cameron for the Cobra staffers. Ricky rolls a GoLo (sometimes).

That's why I said Scotty Cameron for the Cobra staffers. Ricky rolls a GoLo (sometimes).

Chunky will be mad if he misses out on that hehe

That would be cool. Then the Cobra staffers would have a ball line to play too.

Scotty and Cobra would be a good match.. Scotty compliments a lot of bags..

I think we have a winner!

Guess I will be on here as soon as I can in the morning. It will be more crowded in here then my commute :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I'm intrigued.

We have 3 companies, we know where it's going to be... Whats next?!?!
A fourth team or fourth OEM. One doesn't necessarily mean the other.

Announcement coming in the AM.

Now it's going to be a long night. Ending with a great morning announcement. Can't wait to hear what it is.

Perhaps some clothing scripting already?

I would love to see SeeMore get involved.
Epic guess right there
My guess is dates.

I do think Bettinardi will be back with Bridgestone.

I would also love to see SeeMore involved but not sure what, if any, affiliation Cobra has with SeeMore. Bridgetone at least had a connection to Bettinardi, Antigua, & Ecco through their staffers on tour.

Heck, maybe Cobra is introducing a putter line this year!!
would love to see SeeMore in the 3rd annual

pipe down bubba

Perhaps some clothing scripting already?

Way too early for that, many companies haven't even released their 2013 previews yet. That is usually one of the last things done

A boring Wednesday full of spreadsheets up to my ears just got a little better.

I'm going with a 4th OEM to totally throw us off.

Ok, working backwards here. Scripting, Team assignments, Entries, Dates, OEMs. As noted previously, we are still short OEMs so filling those gaps would be the next logical announcement. However, JB wouldn't be that easy, so to throw us off my guess is he will announce dates or my wildcard guess a 4th team (honestly I don't see that until next year).

Very ready for this announcement!!

looking forward to another exciting announcement!

Gonna be an exciting day!
Can't wait for more MC news!

Announcement coming in the AM.

People are drowing left, right and center here because i'm not bothering to watch the pool due to these announcements :D

For the love of god think of the kids!!!!!!

People are drowing left, right and center here because i'm not bothering to watch the pool due to these announcements :D

For the love of god think of the kids!!!!!!

Hahahahaha! Oh man that's hilarious...

The dates my pale skinned brother...last weekend of July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back