2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally guessed something right! Dates are marked and the preparation begins

We got dates! I doubt it will be as hot as this year because they were saying its not normally that hot down there, it was abnormally hot. At least that's what I'm hoping! It could have been 115 degrees and it still would have been a blast though

Pack your sun cream Kelly, we've got a date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think a months worth of tanning sessions maybe needed for those bright skin tones

There are still many more things to come out as far as announcements go. Things such as Albatross Club tie in, signups, and so much more.

There are still many more things to come out as far as announcements go. Things such as Albatross Club tie in, signups, and so much more.

I can't wait to hear it. I am looking forward to going through the process again and hopefully being selected!

So much excitement left to be had!
I can't even make it, but I am pumped to hear how the process is going to go this year

Color me excited! MC News day! Yippee!

RxSkS.jpg

Colored Excited....

Dates, locations, it is all starting to get very very real

Ha! One announcement down, many to go

I will be there, whether to volunteer or play. Dates marked and I can't wait to see some great people and great golf!

I will be there, whether to volunteer or play. Dates marked and I can't wait to see some great people and great golf!
I am not promising anything.

I hope we have more volunteers than last year. Those guys/girls worked their tails off.

I like that the dates are set. Should be nice and hot down in there in MB at the end of July. The courses were in great shape though, so hopefully that is the case again.

I'm holding you to that.

I hope we have more volunteers than last year. Those guys/girls worked their tails off.

Me either One-T. I hope we get a good group of volunteers. Last years group raised the bar and did a fantastic job.

I'd love to see this. If I'm not squaring off against you, I'll be manning a camera. It would be cool to have some volunteers that have been involved in the past two Morgan Cups as well (if they aren't chosen as staffers, of course).

Me either One-T. I hope we get a good group of volunteers. Last years group raised the bar and did a fantastic job.
the way I see it is that with everything done here, the way things are done gets better. So, I am sure the volunteers will raise the bar higher. Not to take away from what any other volunteers have done.

Rumor has it hopefuls might want to get ready.
Announcement coming tomorrow.

With the dates on my calendar I can't wait to see what THP has in store for signup. I'm going to try and make it either way.

Edit: Just saw JB's updated post, holy cow, can't wait till tomorrow, MC announcements two days in a row = Epic!!!

Holy sh*t this is awesome. I love looking forward to announcements, especially ones like this.

So I check in to comment on the dates (perfect) and then I see this? Are you kidding me?

BAM!!

That just happened. CAN'T WAIT to see what this entails!

Oh man, back to back days of MC announcements? This thread will explode in 3.. 2.. 1..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back