2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I threw out some love on Facebook. Also think its about time I ended my twitter hold out.

Twitter is where's its at, join the revolution

Question to the group... If I want to invite a guest to join me (they are a THPer) are they "allowed" to stay in the villas as well?

It shouldn't be a problem. Freddie went above and beyond last year and arranged the villas for most of the guys, but I know that INgolfer and myself were outside of that group because we had family with us. Still, we used the same company as what Freddie did, Caledonia Golf Vacations is the name, I think. There are also a number of villas at True Blue that are available via sites like VRBO and Homeaway.

I am going crazy looking at all the different sponsors sites. No way to know what might be available to me for clubs or outfits but having fun putting different things together.

i am enjoying going to their sites. i'll be more excited when i can drool mainly over just 1 of them my Sponsor. but i may have to check out the other 3 from time to time! :alien:

Twitter is where's its at, join the revolution

i am still trying to learn the twitter world.

I think we will see every offering from Cobra in the MC. I can see people using the baffler set, the Amp Cell, and someone I'm sure will go with the Amp Cell Pro or maybe even the Protos...

i am enjoying going to their sites. i'll be more excited when i can drool mainly over just 1 of them my Sponsor. but i may have to check out the other 3 from time to time! :alien:

I'm still learning too, but deifintely want to show the sponsors hoe appreciative I am of this opportunity

I'm still learning too, but deifintely want to show the sponsors hoe appreciative I am of this opportunity

I am in the same boat as you guys... I have not been a big Twitter person in the past but trying to get an understanding of it so I can get the word out about the MC and speak highly of all those involved

Ive been the opposite of you guys so far. Lots of thanks from me on twitter, but not much action on FB. Something just rubs me about FB after using Twitter for so long, its my preferred avenue.

Ive been the opposite of you guys so far. Lots of thanks from me on twitter, but not much action on FB. Something just rubs me about FB after using Twitter for so long, its my preferred avenue.

Well then we have both covered then which is always a good thing!

Same here. I'm all twitter and little Facebook. Glad there are others going at it from all angles. Well have them covered for sure!!!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

This. I don't see how anyone that uses twitter on constant basis can use Facebook. I know i can't.

I do a some twitter and some FB...not really proficient at either

I agree Playdough, with the different levels of golfers I believe we will see the full line-up, which is really exciting for us as well as Cobra because their entire line will be represented there. They definitely have one great line of clubs and they deserve to be shown!

Sounds like we have our bases covered, we will get the word out no doubt and help everyone get the hang of it if needed.

Well I couldn't help myself and I went and made bags from each OEM. God I bet I have the best looking sets around!

TT on iPad

Nice! I had bags within the first week. I actually had all this stuff written down and ran across it a month ago. My eventual set-up looked nothing like I had planned out lol.

Well I couldn't help myself and I went and made bags from each OEM. God I bet I have the best looking sets around!

TT on iPad

Nothing wrong with that, and to think there may be some unknown gear to add as possibilities

I'm just more of a twitter person. I don't know why.

Nice! I had bags within the first week. I actually had all this stuff written down and ran across it a month ago. My eventual set-up looked nothing like I had planned out lol.

Haha well my irons are such an easy choice it all boils down to wedge gapping and fairways. Shaft ponder on high too!

TT on iPad

Exciting stuff, isn't it? I think just being able to craft a bag from top to bottom is an awesome feeling. No going half-way. You can make it exactly how you want it.

Has anyone set a hard plan of action to improve their game? What goals are you setting for yourselves along the way? How will you measure if those goals are met? How much time are you dedicating to range time and how much to actual playing time.

Last edited:
Has anyone set a hard plan of action to improve there game? What goals are you setting for yourselves along the way? How will you measure if those goals are met? How much time are you dedicating to range time and how much to actual playing time.

Lessons, putting, and tons of mental game practice.

TT on iPad

Has anyone set a hard plan of action to improve there game? What goals are you setting for yourselves along the way? How will you measure if those goals are met? How much time are you dedicating to range time and how much to actual playing time.

I'm hoping that starting in December to start a series of lessons at golftec.
Goal is to obviously improve my game all around. Not joining a club next season so in spring I plan on hitting the range at least 2-3 times per week and working on all aspects of the game. Hopefully can play 2 rounds a week too.

Handicap wise is like to be single digits next year, I'm an 11 now which is like a 15 away from home course, so I want to improve upon that

Short Game, Short Game, Short Game, and some ball striking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back