2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based off several posts I remember in the trash talk thread, I think something else was making you a little dizzy. :angel:

I'll be keeping that for the banter thread this time around

WE what are your thoughts on the Cleveland 588 wedges?? I like the look of them and the custom setup.

Also how you finding the black irons in comparison to chrome. Since getting the Razr X Black's I don't think i'd go back to chrome
I am a big fan of the 588 wedge, and am anxious to have them in the bag. The new 588 wedges coming out have me looking their direction as well. I love that there is a possibility...of more possibilities at wedges between the Rotex, 588 forged, etc. I think it will benefit all types of golfers with having multiple options to fit their game.

As far as the Black irons go, I love them. Mine have some good wear on them, but have not lost TOO much of their finish. Well worn, but have a great look to them.

I am pumped to be getting back to the US but the real excitement starts for me when sponsors are decided. Last year I was like a dog chasing his tail looking around on websites, made me a little dizzy
Haha, I know bro, just giving you a hard time.

WE what are your thoughts on the Cleveland 588 wedges?? I like the look of them and the custom setup.

Also how you finding the black irons in comparison to chrome. Since getting the Razr X Black's I don't think i'd go back to chrome
That's very curious on the color, I'm going through that transition now with the RTX CB wedge in black and love the fact that the glare isn't as bad. \

For those with Cleveland Blacks, does the finish seem to keep fairly well? (Sorry for the skim, I'm sure the answer is out there)

I am a big fan of the 588 wedge, and am anxious to have them in the bag. The new 588 wedges coming out have me looking their direction as well. I love that there is a possibility...of more possibilities at wedges between the Rotex, 588 forged, etc. I think it will benefit all types of golfers with having multiple options to fit their game.

As far as the Black irons go, I love them. Mine have some good wear on them, but have not lost TOO much of their finish. Well worn, but have a great look to them.

Honestly i'm hoping i get Cleveland this time around for their wedges and irons alone. Big fan of what they have on offer as a whole package TBH. The RXB show a fair bit of wear now too. The PW has some cool wear on it

Deal. Let me know. It will be my little way of supporting the MC!
Would love to make it a weekend get-a-way with the wife and stay in the city. Had such so much fun last time I was there. Too long.

Deal. Let me know. It will be my little way of supporting the MC!

sounds like a plan, I know you want redemption from the beat down I put on you in Florida :alien:

So many great things to look forward to for this event!

so you guys won't be getting an email soon from the companies you sponsor soon?

As has been stated - we are all on pins and needles about everything. I'm sure some big info will be coming out soon.

I am going crazy looking at all the different sponsors sites. No way to know what might be available to me for clubs or outfits but having fun putting different things together.

I am going crazy looking at all the different sponsors sites. No way to know what might be available to me for clubs or outfits but having fun putting different things together.

hahaha pace yourself dude. We have a ton of wonderful ponder time.

Maybe an extra 24 hours would make it fun, and not a painful ride. I've got to figure out how much time I could use, the thing is, now when I think about it, I'd rather spend an extra day on the course at Myrtle Beach :)

I have done that ride. It is not as beautiful when the traffic & construction are "in season." Fly in to MB & get a round in with me & the rest!

I know, right? Then looking at all of the custom options. My mind is about to explode in a good way and we've only seen a couple things in line for 2013.

and of course now I am on the Cleveland website as we speak hahhahaa

Question to the group... If I want to invite a guest to join me (they are a THPer) are they "allowed" to stay in the villas as well?

I went nuts over the first couple days.. I couldn't stay off them.. I made a big effort this week to avoid them, but I've broken that logic quite a few times.

Question to the group... If I want to invite a guest to join me (they are a THPer) are they "allowed" to stay in the villas as well?

Absolutely. Just like me bringing my wife and INgolfer bringing his family, etc.

I've seen some nice tweets to the four OEMs, thanking them. Noice!! Keep it up!

I've seen some nice tweets to the four OEMs, thanking them. Noice!! Keep it up!

Great reminder Freddie. Just sent some more. They do deserve big big thanks.

This is how cobra gets down

tamumy8u.jpg

That's exciting Freddie! Love seeing them so active in the social media aspect.

I threw out some love on Facebook. Also think its about time I ended my twitter hold out.

I think there will be an interesting mix of guys across the teams. I'm really intrigued thinking of the player/OE match ups. I know the games/seen the games of so many players that it really excites me to see how some of these match ups play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back