2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha you dudes trying to get info. Nice try Rhino!!

Buck I really had nothing to do with it. Those guys just went out and played their hearts out. Heck Dean was the one that got Bullfrog playing better.

i'm sure thats not true Chunky..... lets be honest you and the rest of the captains do a lot behind the scenes to make the MC what it is and seeing it even now a little more from the inside you can see that. I know it makes me want to play better and make this morgan cup even better than before with the 4 guys leading us into "battle" in July! I know i'll be playing for THP,My team, and my captain.

Starting to get excited as more pieces of the puzzle are added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at all this banter....

Guys must be getting excited :alien:

Look at all this banter....

Guys must be getting excited :alien:

Need to keep the banter in the appropriate threads. I've tried redirect and I failed. Lets try to keep this on task.

I'm ready to see three team members of each non-Hackers team!!!

Agreed! It will be a blast seeing these teams slowly take form

I love the 3 per night process, I think it will increase the guessing game as the week goes on!

I love the 3 per night process, I think it will increase the guessing game as the week goes on!

I loved the way the selection process went..

...a lot more immediately after I was selected!

I loved the way the selection process went..

...a lot more immediately after I was selected!

Haha ain't that the truth.

I would love to see a sponsors logo pop up next to the names as they are announced.

There will be a new thread tonight at 8pm EST. This will be where we announce the teams that participants will be joining. This will be up for the week as we make these announcements. At that point, it will be merged as well as the selection thread into this thread.

I know everybody is excited, but please remember the PM that was sent out with instructions. If the banter cannot stop, we will just start deleting posts.

Ha! Getting a wee bit greedy for both! lol

(wouldnt we all!)

It's not that far removed from the realm of possibility. I do believe that is what happened for MC 2.0

The refresh fest starts at 8pm tonight, a wee bit nervous but nothing like 2 weeks ago, more of an anxious excitement

There's too much time between now and the competition. Lets not get it all out of the way right now!

Let's.

I'd rather get it just out, but I do like the waiting game also. No matter what the solution is, I'm happy as a clam. But it sure would be sweet to know a lot, fast. :D

Excited for all you MCers tonight as 3 of you get to find out what team you will be teeing it up with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back