2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited for all you MCers tonight as 3 of you get to find out what team you will be teeing it up with!

+1.. and we can't start the betting lines until we see the teams.... :)

Last edited:
Pumped for the first team announcements! With 3 great captains to play for there is no way to go wrong. Good luck guys I'm really excited for those waiting to find out what team they are on. I am excited to be back with my fellow Team Hackers for 2013!

Man the new Callaway Driver really has me even more pumped up about tonights announcement! Still have so many great announcements even after the teams are set!!!!!!!

I want to know the #1 characteristic each captains is looking for in their team members?

Its almost 8 o'clock and all you MCers get to live through the anticipation again. I am excited for you guys so I can imagine you guys are really excited!

I'm looking for fun loving dudes that want to have some fun while also working hard to rep the sponsor and THP. I'm looking for Team Hackers!

T-10 and counting, fellas.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It's times like these that I bet JB and GG really love their job.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Forgot there was the announcement tonight. Boom!

Congrats to the first 3 selected, I cant wait til the teams are complete!

Congrats to the first 3 selected, I cant wait til the teams are complete!

Me too buddy. I can't wait to see who gets to tee it up which team.

I want to know the #1 characteristic each captains is looking for in their team members?
#1 would be to have fun Freddie. I think people who are having fun with everything will make the rest of the entire experience 10x better.

I'm looking for guys who know how to relax and enjoy the moment. The week goes by fast and I think those that aren't tensed up about it will get the most out of the experience.

Harry just tweeted a picture of the CEO's bag:

proxy.jpg

Add the new Razr Fit Extreme and this is just what Callaway has released so far for 2013. Pretty good start if you ask me.

To answer this, I have to say I am looking for a group of guys that want to embrace the experience of the Morgan Cup. A group that is going to enjoy the ride and have fun with this amazing experience.

proxy.jpg

Add the new Razr Fit Extreme and this is just what Callaway has released so far for 2013. Pretty good start if you ask me.

Seriously. Freaking amazing start!!

i honestly can't remember the last time i was so excited about a callaway line up. between the irons and driver so far this year they really seem to be turning the company around i really am excited about trying their line up this year if they are my sponsor or not.

proxy.jpg

Those are so nice! Add one of those fine looking new RAZR Exreme drivers to the bag and youve got the total package!

i honestly can't remember the last time i was so excited about a callaway line up. between the irons and driver so far this year they really seem to be turning the company around i really am excited about trying their line up this year if they are my sponsor or not.

The stuff we have seen so far definitely gets me wanting to try Callaway. Very appealing so far

I agree 100% I am really looking forward to hitting the X Utility that is hiding at the top of the picture I posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back