2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'm back. Thank you to everyone for the kind words both in here and in PM's.

The teams are shaping up pretty nice so far. Not doubt Team Hackers is gonna have a tough challenge holding onto the trophy

To say I'm a little excited to find out who my 2nd teammate will be tonight would be an understatement!

Hi Teammate! it feels so good to have a home and i was lucky to find out so soon. gonna be great to see how my team forms now that i know who will be on Team DOTCOM every night.

Hi Teammate! it feels so good to have a home and i was lucky to find out so soon. gonna be great to see how my team forms now that i know who will be on Team DOTCOM every night.
It is now a different feeling tuning in each night to see who will be joining us in this adventure. Like you said in an earlier post, there is no wrong choice as everyone is going to be gaming by July! But it's still fun to have the remaining people out there run wild in your head right before the selection is made!

Have I told you lately how excited I am to have you on DOTCOM!!

It is now a different feeling tuning in each night to see who will be joining us in this adventure. Like you said in an earlier post, there is no wrong choice as everyone is going to be gaming by July! But it's still fun to have the remaining people out there run wild in your head right before the selection is made!

Have I told you lately how excited I am to have you on DOTCOM!!

i'm stoked man i really like our team. its crazy that were not even half way done on picking teams yet.

I'm looking at the Puma Spring line and its noice. The pixel polo is top on my list as well a the 1/4 zip pullover.

I'm looking at the Puma Spring line and its noice. The pixel polo is top on my list as well a the 1/4 zip pullover.

Agreed. From the early indications I've seen, the line looks awesome. My favorite is the sunrise shirt.

Little rumor going around HQ right now that when teams are all set, players might start finding out their sponsors.

Little rumor going around HQ right now that when teams are all set, players might start finding out their sponsors.

Uh oh....

I'm sure the excitement level just went up for the MCers!

Awesome. I like rumors around hq's. the teams are looking good.

hope mikedean doesn't lose his cool if he has to play Canadan. That would be epic.

You know that scene from "Home Alone" with the kid running around? That was me a minute ago!

28899833.jpg

Well we know its not a fever cause you enjoed your dinner so this is a sound and solid rumor.

Man I know how high their anticipation has to be. I'm excited for everyone

I like that rumor!

Rumor confirmed by the boss.

Double announcement for the last 3 assigned a team?

The buzz is getting louder and louder, the sponsors web page counters will continue to spin.... And some of the mc'ers will loose sleep over this...awesome!

Haha. Just making the MCers squirm just that little bit more. I like it. Excited to see where everyone winds up and what sponsors they get as well.

My kind of rumor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back