2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you throw together the new udesign on drivers and the new RAZR Fit Xtreme along with the new X utilities and the new irons, you've got almost a full bag of 2013 goodness and we still have a moth and a half left before we even get to 2013. I have a feeling Callaway is going to have an amazing year, they are already off to such an amazing start.

Was just spending some time checking out the Cross apparel and I really am extremely impressed with what they bring to the 2013 Morgan Cup for the Cleveland staffers. They have some of the best looking apparel, and while I know pants are not practical for this event, their pants are simply amazing. And they have accessories too.....lots of them!

slantpolo-carmine-crossss12.jpg

Cross11-LeatherBelt-White.jpg

andreshorts-white-crossss12.jpg

Was just spending some time checking out the Cross apparel and I really am extremely impressed with what they bring to the 2013 Morgan Cup for the Cleveland staffers. They have some of the best looking apparel, and while I know pants are not practical for this event, their pants are simply amazing. And they have accessories too.....lots of them!

slantpolo-carmine-crossss12.jpg

Cross11-LeatherBelt-White.jpg

andreshorts-white-crossss12.jpg

Awesome post Cookie. They have some great great stuff.

Those look great Cookie! Thanks for sharing pics. I need to check out their site, I've been pondering so much equipment that I forgot to look at Cross apparel.

Nice cookie, this was a polo that has always stuck out at me while browsing their site:
img9772.jpg

Great looking apparel! Love that they're supporting the MC.

I tweeted a picture of my Cross beanie that I got at the Ohio TV Stop as did Canadan and we got retweeted and replied to. I love when a company does that.

I tweeted a picture of my Cross beanie that I got at the Ohio TV Stop as did Canadan and we got retweeted and replied to. I love when a company does that.

It's nice to have a company willing to be out there interacting, I know it takes some employees and time to do it. But it is certainly appreciated to be able to interact, other companies don't interact much at all and it's nice when they do.

I'm sure they'll be super active during all the MC prep as well as the event itself.

great looking pics cookie and Icey, really glad to have them be apart of the MC

I picked up a few Cross shirts a month or so ago, and they instantly became my favorite shirt. Good design, nice fit, and just comfortable. Not to mention that it looks awesome! I am really, really looking forward to see how they do their scripting and accessories. I think those who are geared up by Cross are going to be stylin!

I picked up a few Cross shirts a month or so ago, and they instantly became my favorite shirt. Good design, nice fit, and just comfortable. Not to mention that it looks awesome! I am really, really looking forward to see how they do their scripting and accessories. I think those who are geared up by Cross are going to be stylin!

Seems like they recommend going up a size. Did you find that to be the case?

Seems like they recommend going up a size. Did you find that to be the case?
They are a Euro cut, for sure. I went up two in Cross, and wear a XXL.

For comparison, in Sligo/Puma I wear an XL. Nike/Adidas I wear a L.

The XL fit fine, except in the arms/shoulders. Looked like I was ready to hit the weights at the gym and were quite short on my arms.

They are a Euro cut, for sure. I went up two in Cross, and wear a XXL.

For comparison, in Sligo/Puma I wear an XL. Nike/Adidas I wear a L.

The XL fit fine, except in the arms/shoulders. Looked like I was ready to hit the weights at the gym and were quite short on my arms.

Thanks. I have almost pulled the trigger a few times but without a chance to try them on I could never figure out what size to go with.

Thanks. I have almost pulled the trigger a few times but without a chance to try them on I could never figure out what size to go with.
You are taller than I am, but i think it all depends on the width across the shoulders/back for fitting. They are made longer than most other brands, never knew why until I was enlightened that it was for the Euro golfers who have to tuck it in to their raingear without it coming out.

I wear the same sizes as you in the other brands so it gives me a good idea.

I haven't really seen any Cross apparel locally. May have to order some online. I sure like the way they look. Thanks for the heads up on going up a size.

I haven't really seen any Cross apparel locally. May have to order some online. I sure like the way they look. Thanks for the heads up on going up a size.
I went through Fairway styles, they can find anything you want pretty much. Also, their Customer Service is top notch if the size doesnt fit.

I went through Fairway styles, they can find anything you want pretty much. Also, their Customer Service is top notch if the size doesnt fit.

Thanks man. I've heard nothing but good things about Fairway Styles. I'll head over to their site now. I wear a Large in Sligo and a Medium in Nike/Adidas, so I'm going to start with Large. I love Euro cut stuff. Seems to fit me quite well.

Thanks man. I've heard nothing but good things about Fairway Styles. I'll head over to their site now. I wear a Large in Sligo and a Medium in Nike/Adidas, so I'm going to start with Large. I love Euro cut stuff. Seems to fit me quite well.

When you pull up a shirt on Fairway Styles made by Cross Golf, it actually recommends going up a size indicating that they run 1 size small.

Im not what you would call "athletic cut", haha. I just needed to size up because of the shoulder area.

Post up some pics you order!

I actually went up 2 sizes.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

Im not what you would call "athletic cut", haha. I just needed to size up because of the shoulder area.

Post up some pics you order!

I'm not going to order quite yet. These will be going on the XMas list. I will definitely post pics if I order.

JB, if a large Sligo fits perfectly, would you recommend Large or XL in Cross. I know they recommend going a size up, but I did that for Sligo already, as I wear a Med. in Nike/Adidas.

Definitely a XL

I'm not going to order quite yet. These will be going on the XMas list. I will definitely post pics if I order.

JB, if a large Sligo fits perfectly, would you recommend Large or XL in Cross. I know they recommend going a size up, but I did that for Sligo already, as I wear a Med. in Nike/Adidas.
It all depends on your shoulder width, I do believe. The shoulders on the Cross shirts fit more snug at the top compared to the sligo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back