2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at who was picked, I think this is going to be a great MC#3. It truly is a mix of all types of players and should provide some tough match's that hopefully comes down to the last hole. I am very excited to watch this one play out.

Ill buy you a car bomb if you support team dotcom over mikes team.

We can tell everybody that we will be announcing the final 3 names tonight.
Starting next week, we will announce each player's sponsor.

That's pretty dang cool stuff right there!

In what manner will the sponsor assignment be announced?

This diagram will show you.

Spoiler
Cmon now, we have to keep people on their toes right?

Double announcement for the last 3 assigned a team?

Going to be another fun week! Looking forward to hear who is sponsoring who. JB you are awesome at suspense.

Spoiler

Lol, fair enough! Keeping people on the edge of their seats is always good. I like it?

Spoiler

Ha ha ha. I loved this. Awesome news, I can't wait!

Rats. Somehow I knew the final three + sponsors was too good a dream to be true.

Oh well, what's another 2 weeks on the edge of my seat?

Spoiler

Man I'm easy! I clicked the spoiler button with actual visual image in mind of a diagram :banana:

Never trust a spoiler tag. Ever. Never.

Spoiler
Don't.

Ill buy you a car bomb if you support team dotcom over mikes team.

I would hope he supports a winner instead of chasing a $8 drink

I give the tour reps my permission to have T2GRN18 (or other trustworthy source) create an announcement video telling me who my sponsor is for this event. Once the time comes, boom post the link.

I give the tour reps my permission to have T2GRN18 (or other trustworthy source) create an announcement video telling me who my sponsor is for this event. Once the time comes, boom post the link.
That's fair enough...I will start the bidding low.... But I need to make enough for new Callaway xforged in the spring

There were a lot of people in that situation. Not everyone can be like chunky and play 108 holes of golf during MC week

Or 117 enroute to 4 points :)

A little word of advice for y'all, take it or leave it. Moisture wicking under shirt. You'll be amazed how much better you feel when you're not soaking wet with hawksweat.

Or 117 enroute to 4 points :)

A little word of advice for y'all, take it or leave it. Moisture wicking under shirt. You'll be amazed how much better you feel when you're not soaking wet with hawksweat.

This seems like good MC advice. Like UnderArmor or what?

Yep. I wore some sleeveless compression shirts and stayed nice and dry. Getting that sweat off your skin is a major benefit in the humidity.

Maybe see if the sponsor you are working with makes them.

Maybe see if the sponsor you are working with makes them.

The sponsors this year have them? This is good news since I can't find any new ones I like.

Yep. I wore some sleeveless compression shirts and stayed nice and dry. Getting that sweat off your skin is a major benefit in the humidity.

Might be worth checking this out!

I always assume that would make a guy even more hot and uncomfortable. I might have to look into this myself Danny. You seem like a straight shooter, I think I can trust you.

I always assume that would make a guy even more hot and uncomfortable. I might have to look into this myself Danny. You seem like a straight shooter, I think I can trust you.

And he's the only guy I know that sweats as much as me...LOL

I don't BS buddy, you know this. It does seem counter intuitive but it works like a champ. I have some UA ones that are a touch thicker and have sleeves, they still work well but the sleeveless shirts are better. I think I bought them at Kohls for like $10.

The sponsors this year have them? This is good news since I can't find any new ones I like.

I believe Cross has them.
I am pretty sure Puma has them
Callaway may not
Bridgestone has not been named as of yet.

I don't BS buddy, you know this. It does seem counter intuitive but it works like a champ. I have some UA ones that are a touch thicker and have sleeves, they still work well but the sleeveless shirts are better. I think I bought them at Kohls for like $10.
I'm definitely going to look into this. Call me crazy, but I trust you SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back