2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude those are freaking gorgeous. It is like they took the best of both the MB's and the Forged and cross bred them into some super sexy awesome iron baby.

I know, earlier this year I swore off CB irons, that I couldnt handle them, but Im back with a vengence now and hitting those MB's this year did nothing but add fuel to the fire.

All kinds of crazy sponsor/club/clothing pondering at lunch time today, so many great options across the board, things I like changing daily, and that doesnt even include all of the unknowns out there....#kindofexcited:)

All kinds of crazy sponsor/club/clothing pondering at lunch time today, so many great options across the board, things I like changing daily, and that doesnt even include all of the unknowns out there....#kindofexcited:)

Same. Knowing the potential of what's coming has me 100% unhappy with my golf bag.

Same. Knowing the potential of what's coming has me 100% unhappy with my golf bag.

Any positives at all bud? Meaning does your set up now teach you anything about your future set up?

I know, earlier this year I swore off CB irons, that I couldnt handle them, but Im back with a vengence now and hitting those MB's this year did nothing but add fuel to the fire.

hahahahah I love it!!! You can game them bro!

Tons dude. DGs300s still suck and I shouldn't own a wedge with more than 10 degrees of bounce. Putter needs to be centre shafted and 38", and I only need to play a 4 wood.

That is HUGE! Really pumped to hear that you got all that info NOW with this much time to go.

So exhausted, super bad day at work, and the to a TPI test with a golf pro. I need to get my body moving...my golf fitness handicap was 18, which isn't apparently that good. My pro told me he would help me to get in shape as in mobility and swing wise before the Morgan cup. I hope so :)

Need to sleep first though.

But of course before that, I need to get a equipment high from the OEM's websites!

Oh...this is getting irrational...

But, one more thing, I got to test a shaft I've wanted to try out for ages...let's hope it's available from my future sponsor! (I'll get fitted though, so maybe it's not the best idea, but I hope it fits, because it felt gooooood.)

So exhausted, super bad day at work, and the to a TPI test with a golf pro. I need to get my body moving...my golf fitness handicap was 18, which isn't apparently that good. My pro told me he would help me to get in shape as in mobility and swing wise before the Morgan cup. I hope so :)

But of course before that, I need to get a equipment high from the OEM's websites!

But, one more thing, I got to test a shaft I've wanted to try out for ages...let's hope it's available from my future sponsor! (I'll get fitted though, so maybe it's not the best idea, but I hope it fits, because it felt gooooood.)

Normally, feel is half the battle with fittings. 7 times out of 10, the shaft that feels the best produces the best numbers (Happened to me)

Plenty of time to get whipped into shape, which I think is going to be a common theme for many over the next few months.

Case to share on the shaft? I dont think there is any harm in telling everyone what you hit well today

I can't wait to get my travel plans narrowed down, it will truly be real once there are flights in reservation for sure!

I can't wait to see how Callaway updates the other lines, should be awesome.

I can't wait to get my travel plans narrowed down, it will truly be real once there are flights in reservation for sure!

I booked my flight already, but it wasnt until last night when I was assigned a team did it really sink in. I broke my normal rule on booking flights too far in advanced, just because there arent many options available into/out of MYR.

I booked my flight already, but it wasnt until last night when I was assigned a team did it really sink in. I broke my normal rule on booking flights too far in advanced, just because there arent many options available into/out of MYR.

yeah I was going to do the same, but holding off a bit to see what else everyone is doing. And might and up flying there and driving back, just depends

If anyone married is looking for another married couple to split a villa with, just let me know.

Plenty of time to get whipped into shape, which I think is going to be a common theme for many over the next few months.

Case to share on the shaft? I dont think there is any harm in telling everyone what you hit well today

Well..I've been playing lately with a Tour AD EV-6 stiff shaft, and I've always wanted to try the Tour AD-DI 6 shaft...today I saw one at the golf shop, and took a few swings with it. So, my mystery lover was the Tiger shaft, GD Tour AD-DI 6.

There's a couple more shafts I'd like to take a whack at, the Fubuki K-series & the Oban Kiyoshi...but will see.

I bet I know which airline you're taking :) I actually procrastinated on the MC trip and it saved $100 somehow.

I bet I know which airline you're taking :) I actually procrastinated on the MC trip and it saved $100 somehow.

You are smart Hawk, dont let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Looking at who was picked, I think this is going to be a great MC#3. It truly is a mix of all types of players and should provide some tough match's that hopefully comes down to the last hole. I am very excited to watch this one play out.

Looking at who was picked, I think this is going to be a great MC#3. It truly is a mix of all types of players and should provide some tough match's that hopefully comes down to the last hole. I am very excited to watch this one play out.

Seriously true my man. The matches could be epic.

Seriously true my man. The matches could be epic.

Yeah bro it's going to be a great MC. I so wish this was in April or May so I could try and make one but I am stoked for some of my friends that got in, actually quite a few got in and thats badass. One thing for sure is all that were chosen are good people and great THP supporters, couldn't ask for a better group.

I completely agree Vince. I can't wait to find out our final teammate, as the teams are coming together quite nicely. There will be some great matches this July.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back