2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait to see what's in store for these Callaway staffers. Sounds like there are some BIG plans for them.

no kidding, I mentioned it to a few folks that if I was chosen for Callaway Id have to make the trip out west and do it right....sounds like they are expecting it now!

That would be amazing if that were to happen!!! Looking forward to seeing who else is on Team Callaway.

That would be amazing if that were to happen!!! Looking forward to seeing who else is on Team Callaway.

Although I won't be a part of team callaway (unless a major curve ball is to be thrown) I'm super excited for the 8 golfers who are, especially the 2 from Team Paradise.

I love all the buzz callaway is creating and all this talk of bringing the MC Callaway guys in is truly amazing, I can't wait to see coverage of that!!!

With all the sponsor talk I can't wait to get to Myrtle even more, the wife and I need to finalize our travel arrangements.

I think the splashes of color we will see from these bags and the clubs in them is going to be a welcome change of pace, awesome to see them push the envelope a bit.

That type 30 is looking sweet as well.. Hmm...

I'll be curious to see if they allow some customization on the sub series.

I think the splashes of color we will see from these bags and the clubs in them is going to be a welcome change of pace, awesome to see them push the envelope a bit.

I agree my man. I need some color in my life :act-up:

I'd love to see if they come out with a staff bag that looks like the AMP Cell headcovers. You know a white bag that looks like it's been hit by a paint ball gun.

I'll be curious to see if they allow some customization on the sub series.

As of now on the site you can't, but no telling what happens with 2013.

I'd love to see if they come out with a staff bag that looks like the AMP Cell headcovers. You know a white bag that looks like it's been hit by a paint ball gun.

That would be sweet!!

The customization aspect of the Sub 30 series was supposed to be based around choosing the headcover of your choice.

I cant wait to hear about putters, apparel, shoes... So much still for us Bstone staffers to get excited about!!

I cant wait to hear about putters, apparel, shoes... So much still for us Bstone staffers to get excited about!!
yeah, Bridgestone is a great company. last year they went above and beyond and I am sure they will do the same this year. Bstone staffers will have a fun ride. there is no doubt.

Hopefully Antigua comes back. I'm wearing one of their shirts today actually.

I was a fan of their apparel last year. I bought a 1/4 zip pullover for when I went to Ohio that I wear a lot. I'd like to see them come back again.

Now you are talking. I amazed that we had the chance to hit them already and the don't get released until Feb. Unless you live in Australia of course.

And Ecco - best golf shoes I have ever worn.

Where did everyone get fitted? Did anyone get fitted?

I had previously gone to GolfTEC to get fitted for iron shafts for forum testing and used that data to make my decision.

And Ecco - best golf shoes I have ever worn.

yeah I talked to Frog when he got his, he had nothing but good things to say about them, hopefully they come back for 2013!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back