2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I guess I am an open book

You guys can might be able to start to ponder something other than the Trusty Rusty's. Rickie tweeted and posted on Instagram a photo of his bag set up. Amp Cell Pro's and Trusty Rusty Pro Protos. They look really good. Nice trailing edge relief and a notch in the center. They don't appear to have the Tri-Bounce sole, but its hard to tell by the grind on them.

You guys can might be able to start to ponder something other than the Trusty Rusty's. Rickie tweeted and posted on Instagram a photo of his bag set up. Amp Cell Pro's and Trusty Rusty Pro Protos. They look really good. Nice trailing edge relief and a notch in the center. They don't appear to have the Tri-Bounce sole, but its hard to tell by the grind on them.

Need pic asap!!!

I'd love to see if they come out with a staff bag that looks like the AMP Cell headcovers. You know a white bag that looks like it's been hit by a paint ball gun.

That would be awesome, proud to be on both team's of yours!

So honored to be able to use these putters at the Morgan Cup 2013!! They have changed my stroke and game and now I will be able to show it off!!

Me as well, my FGP is my go to club and I can't wait to see what a fitter in my area will recommend for me!

I'm at work and don't have a way to get it here...i'm trying though.

Edit: got a sceenshot and uploading to photobucket right now...

Screenshot_2012-11-28-12-57-14.png

Looks like new Trusty Rusty wedges might be coming to a MCer's bag near you...

Rickie uses Trusty Rusty wedges from Pitching to Gap. His Lob wedge is some new Vokey that looks really odd...

Looks like new Trusty Rusty wedges might be coming to a MCer's bag near you...

That makes me happy. That bag looks fantastic. Like the looks of the amp cell blades. #keeganapproved

I cant wait to be representing Cross Golf in the Morgan Cup!!

new....old....i just want them to be black oxide :drool:

We will be looking good, buddy, that's for sure.

I was overly excited to read that I was selected to represent Callaway, then I saw all the stuff going down in this thread. Holy bejeebus, this is going to be an awesome ride.

A nice sweater and beanie will look great in MB!

I was overly excited to read that I was selected to represent Callaway, then I saw all the stuff going down in this thread. Holy bejeebus, this is going to be an awesome ride.
Go give Harry and Chad a shout over on twitter! Welcome to the Callaway Team!

As if oneT wasn't going to look good already

Welcome to the Callaway team Wake!!! Let's do this thing boys!

Rickie uses Trusty Rusty wedges from Pitching to Gap. His Lob wedge is some new Vokey that looks really odd...

This one...

Screenshot_2012-11-28-14-12-41.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back