2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you're supporting this great event dude. Despite your team selection, you're still okay in my books.

Good to hear. That Zman sandwich is still on me if you ever make it to KC. Your a good dude and Im glad you recognize that I am about the event first and the team second haha

Ha, you sound like guys from a few other teams last year. Enough said.

Are we not talking about the format yet? :alien:

Loving the support for all the other teams. Just makes victory that much sweeter. We do need to discuss gimmes though

I'm still trying to work out a trade. Yorkem is a cowboys fan, wonder what it would take hehe

PM incoming!

I'm going CB's and I'm going to shave off half the sole and topline and make them MB's! I'm going exact opposite from last year lol!

You guys had tons of support last year.. Dont give me that Chunky

We sure did! But I truly do like all the support for the other teams. It means more to them once they lose. They can at least say that the forum was behind them. We will just take the Cup

We sure did! But I truly do like all the support for the other teams. It means more to them once they lose. They can at least say that the forum was behind them. We will just take the Cup

Haha I love it... Dotcom is taking it this year.. TBT draining 50 footers

Thainer, why the smallest head possible?

I thought the head of the DPC was pretty small. Well, at least it had a thin topline, but I thought the face was pretty long. Is the Cavity Back a smaller head than that? I never picked one up and looked at them, I was just so impressed with the DPCs I didn't bother to really look at them.

Side Note: Bridgestone just picked up it's second Dr. today. Two Dr's on Team Paradise, both Bridgestone Staffers? Coincidence? Hardly likely. :alien:

Obviously, Bridgestone is a smart company and wanted to corner the medical market involved in the Morgan Cup!

Thainer, why the smallest head possible?

Because he's awesome.

I hit the CB's in ATL and they seemed nice sized to me. Not too small but definitely not too big. Great iron when I wasn't fatting them 20 feet

I hope the surprise is that they make irons in LH :alien:

Obviously that isnt going to happen

Side Note: Bridgestone just picked up it's second Dr. today. Two Dr's on Team Paradise, both Bridgestone Staffers? Coincidence? Hardly likely. :alien:
Maybe it will take two Dr's to control the hemorrhageing on that team? Just saying

This is a staff bag that Poults has. I have never seen this combo before they have a bunch of pics on facebook.
178970_10151102241096199_503636428_n.jpg

Maybe it will take two Dr's to control the hemorrhageing on that team? Just saying

I would say that you are over the line to try and stick up for my Team Bridgestone dudes, but you are right. That team is a hot mess

The DPC irons are the real deal and you guys playing them for the first time, are gonna be HAPPY!

I would say that you are over the line to try and stick up for my Team Bridgestone dudes, but you are right. That team is a hot mess

Ya I don't take any solace in that comment. Not even any love for a common bond in Bridgestone?! I see how you guys roll over on hackers! :alien:

If you come into my office looking to get sutures. You are in the wroooooonnnnnngggg place. I'll call you an ambulance if it's bad enough. :alien:

Ya I don't take any solace in that comment. Not even any love for a common bond in Bridgestone?! I see how you guys roll over on hackers! :alien:

We are freaking assassins dude!

I decided a trip to GS was necessary today so I could ponder Cleveland equipment in person. I hit all of their current irons and all I can say is WOW! The 588 CBs were wonderful. I wasn't on a monitor or anything but man they were great feeling. The MBs felt great too but I know a full set of blades is not in my MC bag.

If you come into my office looking to get sutures. You are in the wroooooonnnnnngggg place. I'll call you an ambulance if it's bad enough. :alien:
Lol, that is true, but before I bleed out could you .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back