2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, you sound like guys from a few other teams last year. Enough said.

Are we not talking about the format yet? :alien:
I would love to know that!!! I hope for pace of play it is scramble for 2 rounds and then juan vs juan.

Tex, thanks so much for the support!!! You really need to work on speaking LOUDER man!!! :laughing: No, seriously we will do everything we can at team dot com to make sure you are proud of the team you are supporting!!!!

Tex, thanks so much for the support!!! You really need to work on speaking LOUDER man!!! :laughing: No, seriously we will do everything we can at team dot com to make sure you are proud of the team you are supporting!!!!

WR it was hard to support a giants fan but I'm behind you! Your a great guy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

And Ecco - best golf shoes I have ever worn.
I will second that. I have four pairs, and they are the first shoe that I have worn that they feel amazing right out of the box.

Side Note: Bridgestone just picked up it's second Dr. today. Two Dr's on Team Paradise, both Bridgestone Staffers? Coincidence? Hardly likely. :alien:

For some reason that made me think of this

For some reason that made me think of this

For some reason, Seth McFarlane loves to slam my profession. I love Family Guy too. They had one in the first episode of this season when they climbed Everest. Hahaha. I like your style TBT, but if you keep this up, you can forget about those free adjustments in MB! :alien:

Back on topic:

So, current Bridgestone Staffers, what are you guys looking at iron-wise? Gonna go CB or DPC? Anyone, (not just MCers) have an opinion on one or the other. What about your experience with them, how did each feel and did you notice any change in distance/forgiveness between the two?

I know the DPC's are designed to be more forgivable, just didn't know if anyone had noticed anything other than forgiveness between the DPC's and CB's.

Back on topic:

So, current Bridgestone Staffers, what are you guys looking at iron-wise? Gonna go CB or DPC? Anyone, (not just MCers) have an opinion on one or the other. What about your experience with them, how did each feel and did you notice any change in distance/forgiveness between the two?

I know the DPC's are designed to be more forgivable, just didn't know if anyone had noticed anything other than forgiveness between the DPC's and CB's.

Dpc's are the best irons I gamed this year, if that was the decision I had to make id game them in a heartbeat. That thread has tons of good quality info in it too and should be revisited if those are indeed the irons available

If I am chosen by Bridgestone I will be gaming the DPCs, I got to try them in the Play it Forward opportunity last year and they were amazing! That is unless they surprise us with something new this year that we haven't seen yet.

I am wondering if they will bring out something new. But if they decide not to, I've heard nothing but great things about the J40's. Really excited to be on the Bridgestone team.

I'm going with the smallest head they have to offer. If that's the CBs by the time it comes, than those will be what I go with.

I'm going with the smallest head they have to offer. If that's the CBs by the time it comes, than those will be what I go with.
the CB isnt really a small head. ou will like that iron man

WR it was hard to support a giants fan but I'm behind you! Your a great guy

TapaTalk from the iPhone

It's hard for me, Nate and DDec too :alien:

We are not going to worry about football during the Morgan Cup. It makes no sense to, the MC is in the middle of summer all so we can put our issues aside for this event and play like champions. And let's be realistic, the 3 Cowboy fans are going to need this Giant fan to show them what it is like to be a champion. :alien:

I'm still trying to work out a trade. Yorkem is a cowboys fan, wonder what it would take hehe

I'm still trying to work out a trade. Yorkem is a cowboys fan, wonder what it would take hehe
at this rate at least 150 more posts :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back