2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
going to put my work in to try to make The Morgan Cup next year. This looks like an Awesome opportunity.

going to put my work in to try to make The Morgan Cup next year. This looks like an Awesome opportunity.
Glad to hear it Longball. But just remember it goes a hell of a lot deeper then what you can and cannot do on the golf course. These guys can tell you for sure

Looking forward to your entry next year longball, Hang around, I know I'll answer any questions you have, just shoot a pm or ask. Everyone is more than willing to help!

Quick question for you, but havent you competed in some Professional Long Drive Competitions?

Glad to hear the contract will be coming shortly, I like the idea of everything being spelled out so that everyone knows what's expected of them and has no excuses to not meet or exceed all of their obligations to THP and the wonderful sponsors that are graciously providing us with some of the best golf gear and apparel on the market today.

I think it's a fantastic addition to the experience and as always Josh and Morgan take things up a couple of notches every year!

Skip one and come to the mc!

That would mean skipping both. Plus we are potentially buying a house. Not alot of disposable income. There is always next year :)

I think the contract is a great idea. Clear cut and no way to say that I was unaware of something. I am honestly appalled at myself from last year and how much I swore. I just don't notice it in my every day life but it was quite evident when most of my footage could not be shown. That will not happen again.

One thing that shouldn't have to be written out is how we treat everyone on the forum. The companies deserve our full attention. Lets try and behave like we are employees of our OEM/THP. Treat each other with respect. Maybe read what you have typed out and if it gives you pause, maybe don't post it. Check your avatar/signature and make sure it is not something that can be taken the wrong way. Give it your utmost respect it deserves

Well said Captain.

I'm excited for the contract and the continuation of this process. I can't believe it's already February! I know this years crew is going to do everything in our power to learn from the past and propel this event to new heights!

I think the contract is a great idea. Clear cut and no way to say that I was unaware of something. I am honestly appalled at myself from last year and how much I swore. I just don't notice it in my every day life but it was quite evident when most of my footage could not be shown. That will not happen again.

One thing that shouldn't have to be written out is how we treat everyone on the forum. The companies deserve our full attention. Lets try and behave like we are employees of our OEM/THP. Treat each other with respect. Maybe read what you have typed out and if it gives you pause, maybe don't post it. Check your avatar/signature and make sure it is not something that can be taken the wrong way. Give it your utmost respect it deserves

Well put sir!

I'll just keep talking Finnish...every word will sound like a cursing! :D

Well put sir!

I'll just keep talking Finnish...every word will sound like a cursing! :D
And I will just nod my head and agree with every word you say!

Haha I need to learn Finnish!

Maybe a bulk rate discount from Rosetta Stone is possible

I've always wanted to meet someone from Finland. I've always loved their Suomi WJC jerseys haha :)

TTing

Contract on the way...woohoo!

I don't know if I should click that link or not, it might make me go crazy in excitement. What a day that was....can't wait for it to be here again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back