2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was fun looking back at the pics of last years Media Day, just makes me that much more excited. It also makes me want to know more about the possible clubs I'll be gaming. Off to Cleveland's website to do some research!

Looking forward to being on the other side of the camera this year;

i-qDx4H6d-L.jpg

i-qDx4H6d-L.jpg

You were awesome behind the camera, and I am sure you will be even better in front of it bro.

I need to get my handicap down for next year. Big strides need to be made.

You got it Greg! Would be awesome to see you work hard and get it there bro!

i-qDx4H6d-L.jpg
Must resist joke about how much better suited you are to be behind camera instead of in front.....

Nah, you're going to be awesome in front of the camera!

JB- bring an extra camera (or 2) will ya? :D

Must resist joke about how much better suited you are to be behind camera instead of in front.....

Nah, you're going to be awesome in front of the camera!

JB- bring an extra camera (or 2) will ya? :D
Yeah, whatever Jake.

I packed the trident.
:beat-up:

You win. Besides I'm not a fighter.

It will be cool to see you work your magic on the other side of the cam this year. Running it and seeing all the bumbling idiots like me last year should have prepped you to be smooth as silk in front of it this time around. Me....I'm just a straight up idiot in front of that camera. I'm going to be sure I know MORE about my gear this year, I mean I was up on most of it last year going in but there were some technical details that I wasn't up on. Having that knowledge ahead of time will help I think.

:beat-up:

You win. Besides I'm not a fighter.

It will be cool to see you work your magic on the other side of the cam this year. Running it and seeing all the bumbling idiots like me last year should have prepped you to be smooth as silk in front of it this time around. Me....I'm just a straight up idiot in front of that camera. I'm going to be sure I know MORE about my gear this year, I mean I was up on most of it last year going in but there were some technical details that I wasn't up on. Having that knowledge ahead of time will help I think.
I took notes on what guys like you, Chunky and Dean did last year, and studied over it a good bit and then reminded myself to do the complete opposite...

But seriously, one thing I am going to prepare myself with is not only knowing my equipment, but what I selected what I did to go in the bag. On course interviews will be fun, especially when talking about the matches and how they are going.

I took notes on what guys like you, Chunky and Dean did last year, and studied over it a good bit and then reminded myself to do the complete opposite...

But seriously, one thing I am going to prepare myself with is not only knowing my equipment, but what I selected what I did to go in the bag. On course interviews will be fun, especially when talking about the matches and how they are going.

The on course interviews were a lot of fun. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the event, even when things were not necessarily going well.

But seriously, one thing I am going to prepare myself with is not only knowing my equipment, but what I selected what I did to go in the bag. On course interviews will be fun, especially when talking about the matches and how they are going.[/QUOTE

For the interviews you can start practicing saying "Team Hackers is really putting a hurting on us"

i hope War Eagle gives me as many putts in front of the camera as he did from behind the camera.

Good luck and go get em. Practice makes for the pursuit of perfect for sure.

Siri speaks for me!

Haha I need to learn Finnish!
I will take that class with you. Haha
I can't wait to try and learn Finnish!!!

I've always wanted to meet someone from Finland. I've always loved their Suomi WJC jerseys haha :)
I will take that class with you. Haha
Maybe a bulk rate discount from Rosetta Stone is possible

Thanks for the love guys, but let's stick to you guys learning golf first...it's easier. Kidding :D
Will take a crash course in July, but until then, let's talk more golf!

I wanted to do a little nostalgia search and when I browsed through the 2012 media day pictures it made me want July to be here even quicker!!!
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?36447-Morgan-Cup-2012-Pictures-Media-Day

Man...I just keep day dreaming about the media day!!

The on course interviews were a lot of fun. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the event, even when things were not necessarily going well.

Keeping it cool on the first tee, and keep keeping it cool during the rounds. My attitude is going to be: enjoy, have fun and come up with crazy reasons why I missed the shot before the interview... :D

Oh...I'll take this to an appropriate thread, but I scheduled a fitting for next weeks thursday, and I saw today live some Amp Cell drivers, and man...it's going to brilliant!

Castor the only decent bit of advice i can give up for teaching a foreign language is don't stand still to long or you'll get guys poking you in the face saying "wow a real Finnish guy" happened to me last year on media day :D

Castor the only decent bit of advice i can give up for teaching a foreign language is don't stand still to long or you'll get guys poking you in the face saying "wow a real Finnish guy" happened to me last year on media day :D

Thanks David :D

I wouldn't dare to poke an Irishman though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back