2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come to the realization that I really like my team. Not to say that all Morgan Cup participants aren't awesome, but I feel like I have experienced something uniquely awesome from each of my teammates and I can't wait to spend the week getting to know them better later this year.

Just a really fun realization for a regular thursday morning. Pretty pumped to be on Team Albatross.

I can only agree. But, I do have to add that it's going to be awesome to meet all the others too. There's some cheers & beers that has to be spread around.

I've come to the realization that I really like my team. Not to say that all Morgan Cup participants aren't awesome, but I feel like I have experienced something uniquely awesome from each of my teammates and I can't wait to spend the week getting to know them better later this year.

Just a really fun realization for a regular thursday morning. Pretty pumped to be on Team Albatross.

I completely agree dude, all the teams and sponsors are awesome, but I can't help but think I got lucky on team Albatross and team Calloway. I'm pretty happy to say the least.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

943 pages? ok help this lazy guy here. I assume teams and members are all selected by now?

943 pages? ok help this lazy guy here. I assume teams and members are all selected by now?

yes and yes, sometime around late Oct/November of last year

From home page article (linked in 1st post of this thread).

Signup is open until October 20th, 2012 at 11:59pm EST. All submissions must be received by then to qualify for the Morgan Cup.

Yes. Here are the teams and the sponsors for each guy.

Team Albatross
War Eagle - :cleveland:
Mikedean - :bridgestone:
Canadan - :cleveland:
Wadesworld - :callaway:
Thainer - :bridgestone:
Wicked Cool Bearded Man - :cobra:
Castor Hades - :cobra:
Wake - :callaway:

Team Hackers
Chunky - :bridgestone:
One-T - :cleveland:
Bullfrog - :cobra:
Ingolfer - :bridgestone:
Dhjkelly - :callaway:
Yorkem - :callaway:
Tnolan - :cobra:
Mcook77 - :cleveland:

Team Paradise
Puttin4Bird - :callaway:
JT723 – :cleveland:
Lambro2 - :cobra:
Dhill37 - :cleveland:
Tadashi70 - :callaway:
DCBrad – :bridgestone:
Howzat - :cobra:
Arydolphin - :bridgestone:

Team DotCom
Ddec – :cobra:
Nate - :callaway:
Buckjob - :callaway:
White Rhino - :bridgestone:
TripleBogieTim - :bridgestone:
DDXU - :cleveland:
Icey Shanks – :cobra:
JConn - :cleveland:

EDIT: Dean beat me to it.

Yes.

The selection process started on the 20th of October, deadline for signing up. After that it took a while for the players to be selected. 4 teams, 32 players, 4 OEMs + a lot of companies providing gear.

More info:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/?p=17519

Just look at that Team Paradise would ya?! Wow what a great bunch of dudes right there.

It's so strange to not be part of Team Paradise.

it's like a gas pain, it feels uncomfortable until you let it go. Then it's all relief haha
Yes, Team Paradise is gonna stink it up.

Keep it on topic, War.

Just look at that Team Paradise would ya?! Wow what a great bunch of dudes right there.
I'm kind of drawn to this myself:
Team DotCom
Ddec – :cobra:
Nate - :callaway:
Buckjob - :callaway:
White Rhino - :bridgestone:
TripleBogieTim - :bridgestone:
DDXU - :cleveland:
Icey Shanks – :cobra:
JConn - :cleveland:

But to each his own I guess!!!

I can't wait to see who makes the biggest transformation in their game leading up to this. That's always part of the journey I like to follow.

I can't wait to see who makes the biggest transformation in their game leading up to this. That's always part of the journey I like to follow.

Not looking like me so far

snow is not being very helpful. Cookie's driver has been taunting me all week. Saturday, I shall be bombing it in the simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back