2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice looking frame/photo brad!

ba8ajaze.jpg

I don't know where to put this, we need an autograph/memorabilia thread. But here is my Bridgestone picture proudly displayed in my adjusting room. Lots of patient comments!

Excellent photo and placement my man. Looks amazing!

I'm pretty jealous of the Bridgestone picture.

Maybe I need to start in on Keegan and GMac on Twitter to see if they can hook a MCer up!

Maybe I need to start in on Keegan and GMac on Twitter to see if they can hook a MCer up!

ahahahaah good plan. get after them!

I think I will. If either of them sets their Twitter to private later today, it's not my fault.

hahahahah. I still am eager to hear if any other team has an honorary captain like team Callaway.

I know you guys are talking about some leaks, or hints coming out on twitter about this from some of the oems, who are you following to see them?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I know you guys are talking about some leaks, or hints coming out on twitter about this from some of the oems, who are you following to see them?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

@hashtagchad is one of the callaway reps and is awesome. I can't remember Harry's off the top of my head.

@Callaway_HarryA ?

He is a great follow. Callaway has completely owned Twitter over all the other OEM's IMO. They are very open and funny and they RESPOND!! I'm all about Bridgestone, but I feel like there Twitter account has a grudge against me or something. They simply do not respond to me at all. I have not had a reply and I've tried tweeting them a bunch

He is a great follow. Callaway has completely owned Twitter over all the other OEM's IMO. They are very open and funny and they RESPOND!! I'm all about Bridgestone, but I feel like there Twitter account has a grudge against me or something. They simply do not respond to me at all. I have not had a reply and I've tried tweeting them a bunch

Must of been all the foul language from last year!

Thanks guys, I don't really do twitter much so yea.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I've come to the realization that I really like my team. Not to say that all Morgan Cup participants aren't awesome, but I feel like I have experienced something uniquely awesome from each of my teammates and I can't wait to spend the week getting to know them better later this year.

Just a really fun realization for a regular thursday morning. Pretty pumped to be on Team Albatross.

GMAC buying some chow with the mrs at publix. Last Friday

ypasymag.jpg

It's not just Bridgestone my man

Rumor is they preferred last years Bridgestone captain. Quite frankly I can't blame them for that. Don't forget that Bridgestone also pushes pretty much all of the tweets to their homepage as well.

Rumor is they preferred last years Bridgestone captain. Quite frankly I can't blame them for that. Don't forget that Bridgestone also pushes pretty much all of the tweets to their homepage as well.

Haha they have certainly downgraded.

Chad is a beast on twitter as are the rest of Callaway. I'd love to see the other sponsors engaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back