2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Hey, I'm new to the site, and this sounds like a blast. How do I get in on this? Is it too late? thanks
Welcome to THP! Hope you can make the Cleveland outing!

Is anyone coming on the 12th using a SeeMore counterbalanced putter? I'd love to try these before I make the plunge or convert any of my existing putters.

Is anyone coming on the 12th using a SeeMore counterbalanced putter? I'd love to try these before I make the plunge or convert any of my existing putters.

I would be surprised if Carfangia didn't have one in the stable by then.

I would be surprised if Carfangia didn't have one in the stable by then.

I'll send him a PM & check. We're starting around 1:00 on Saturday?

After Vegas, I'm really looking forward to this!

Mine will be in my bag.

I'd love to be able to play around with a few of the SeeMore models while I'm with you guys, the closest place to me that has SeeMores is 30 minutes away, its a GG but when I stopped there yesterday they informed me they don't even have any more and the next closest store is around an hour away. :(

I'd love to be able to play around with a few of the SeeMore models while I'm with you guys, the closest place to me that has SeeMores is 30 minutes away, its a GG but when I stopped there yesterday they informed me they don't even have any more and the next closest store is around an hour away. :(

I'll bring my counter-balanced M1 and my standard Si2.

What is the time planned for Saturday the 12th?

What is the time planned for Saturday the 12th?

Brad will lock thst down but im gurssing round starts at 1pm maybe some messing around on range and with chris before that

I'LL BRING THE FOLLOWING:

FGP
SB1c
SB2c
Si3w
FGP2

Brad will lock thst down but im gurssing round starts at 1pm maybe some messing around on range and with chris before that

Did Freddie take over your account? Or have you hade to many Albatrosses again?

Saturday the 12th is a 1pm start time. First group will go off at 1, and so on and so forth, etc etc. I am planning on getting there somewhat early. Getting to spend time with Chris and other THPers is well worth it.

Saturday the 12th is a 1pm start time. First group will go off at 1, and so on and so forth, etc etc. I am planning on getting there somewhat early. Getting to spend time with Chris and other THPers is well worth it.

Cool. I'll see you at about 6:30.

I'll get there around 10-10:30 then, I guess!

I'm in if there are still spots for the 12th

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Cool Brock. Glad you decided to join up.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Back