2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Cool Brock. Glad you decided to join up.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Of course you are, you'd be freaking lost without me!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Of course you are, you'd be freaking lost without me!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

That's funny. Playing TM's? :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Just wondering where's the lodging for the oct 12 date. Also ballpark price.
I look forward to this event!!

Just wondering where's the lodging for the oct 12 date. Also ballpark price.
I look forward to this event!!

Should hopefully have that figured out by beginning of next week. Getting that hammered out with Chris as we speak!

OK FELLAS THE OCTOBER 12th CLEVELAND OUTING IS LOCKED AND LOADED---I NEED TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE ON THE LIST FOR THE 12TH AS TO WHAT ROUND(S) THEY ARE PLAYING THAT WEEKEND AND IF THEY ARE STAYING AT THE COURSE SATURDAY NIGHT. PLEASE POST HERE!

Saturday October 12, 2013

Pine Lakes Golf Club
6233 W Liberty St Hubbard, OH 44425
(330) 534-9026
http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

The day will begin around 10:30am with tee times starting at 1:00pm. Take in a day with SPi Silver Certified Instructor and Club Pro Chris Carfangia (Forum Name: carfangia) for an awesome afternoon of THP Fun and some serious knowledge.

The day will include:
2 hour Trackman Session from 11:00am until 1:00pm
18 holes of Golf
GPS Carts
Range Tokens

Prizes will be given out to the top 4 golfers or groups (however we decide to play) We will figure out a way to make it fair (Chris had talked about using the Callaway handicap system, but it is not set in stone)

After the round, a steak dinner will be served at the chalet on the property with beer/drinks being provided.

After dinner, Chris will have his putting green in the Chalet and he will spend time with anyone who wants to talkabout SeeMore and giving quick mini lessons.

Cost for all you see above is: $49.99

If you plan on spending the night in the area, Chris has given us a rate on the Chalet where there dinner will be served and where everyone will be hanging out afterwards. The rooms sleep up to 4 and as little as 2. Each one having its own bathroom/shower. The chalet has a communal area where we can all hang out and BS before turning in for the night:

Cost for all of Saturday's activities + Staying the night in the Chalet is : $119.00 (includes all taxes)

Sunday October 13, 2013

Oak Tree Country Club
48 State Line Road West Middlesex, PA 16159
http://www.oaktree-cc.com

We will be golfing Oak Tree Country Club, with tee times starting at 9:00am. The course is 4.5 miles from Pine Lakes just over the border into PA.

For just the round on Sunday: $30.00

Costs:

If just want to golf Saturday and eat dinner: $49.99
If want to golf Saturday, eat dinner and spend the night in Chalet: $119.00
If just want to golf Sunday: $30.00
If planning on doing the whole weekend: Cost is $149.00

Wow Mike sounds like an amazing weekend you have set up! I'll have to discuss plans with the people I'm riding with, but we had pretty much decided a full weekend is in order. I'll be in touch with them...now.

Wow Mike sounds like an amazing weekend you have set up! I'll have to discuss plans with the people I'm riding with, but we had pretty much decided a full weekend is in order. I'll be in touch with them...now.

sounds good, just let me know.

And big props to DCBRAD he made it happen

$149 sounds like a great price for the weekend. Unfortunantly I can't make it for that weekend but hope to in the future. Have fun guys!

Depending what works for those riding with me, I'm down for the weekend of the 12 all activities Mike!
What an amazing deal!!
I can't wait.

That confirms it: Michigan will be represented (at this point) by Michigan Slice, Outlaw, and myself the entire weekend including the chalet.

OK FELLAS THE OCTOBER 12th CLEVELAND OUTING IS LOCKED AND LOADED---I NEED TO HEAR FROM EVERYONE ON THE LIST FOR THE 12TH AS TO WHAT ROUND(S) THEY ARE PLAYING THAT WEEKEND AND IF THEY ARE STAYING AT THE COURSE SATURDAY NIGHT. PLEASE POST HERE!

Saturday October 12, 2013

Pine Lakes Golf Club
6233 W Liberty St Hubbard, OH 44425
(330) 534-9026
http://www.golfpinelakes.com/courses/

The day will begin around 10:30am with tee times starting at 1:00pm. Take in a day with SPi Silver Certified Instructor and Club Pro Chris Carfangia (Forum Name: carfangia) for an awesome afternoon of THP Fun and some serious knowledge.

The day will include:
2 hour Trackman Session from 11:00am until 1:00pm
18 holes of Golf
GPS Carts
Range Tokens

Prizes will be given out to the top 4 golfers or groups (however we decide to play) We will figure out a way to make it fair (Chris had talked about using the Callaway handicap system, but it is not set in stone)

After the round, a steak dinner will be served at the chalet on the property with beer/drinks being provided.

After dinner, Chris will have his putting green in the Chalet and he will spend time with anyone who wants to talkabout SeeMore and giving quick mini lessons.

Cost for all you see above is: $49.99

If you plan on spending the night in the area, Chris has given us a rate on the Chalet where there dinner will be served and where everyone will be hanging out afterwards. The rooms sleep up to 4 and as little as 2. Each one having its own bathroom/shower. The chalet has a communal area where we can all hang out and BS before turning in for the night:

Cost for all of Saturday's activities + Staying the night in the Chalet is : $119.00 (includes all taxes)

Sunday October 13, 2013

Oak Tree Country Club
48 State Line Road West Middlesex, PA 16159
http://www.oaktree-cc.com

We will be golfing Oak Tree Country Club, with tee times starting at 9:00am. The course is 4.5 miles from Pine Lakes just over the border into PA.

For just the round on Sunday: $30.00

Costs:

If just want to golf Saturday and eat dinner: $49.99
If want to golf Saturday, eat dinner and spend the night in Chalet: $119.00
If just want to golf Sunday: $30.00
If planning on doing the whole weekend: Cost is $149.00

quoting for all to see

and first page updated with list.

Mike, I'm in just for Saturday's round. Not staying over, either.

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

2013 Summer OH/IN/KY and Surrounding areas get together

Weekend of the 12th is gonna be great. Mike: Tyno, Turner and I are unfortunately only going to be able to do Saturday. NFL commitments on Sunday are preventing me from playing! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Unfortunately with the course placement on Sunday, I may be missing out, but I should be all set for the Saturday round.

Finally get to play Pine Lakes yussss

If the sat night turnout is low for pine lakes ill move this back to cle for sunday and lodging sat night and at least have us a bigger group of golfers for sun round

Wow what a bargain for those playing the 12th! Great Job Mike on the rates!

I went back several pages but didn't see anything about Columbus. Is that still on?

I went back several pages but didn't see anything about Columbus. Is that still on?

Yes it is will tackle that next first post has attendees for that one

Damn, I really hoped Dan and Tyno wouldn't show up ?

Maybe if I play with you, Dan, I'll see what real golf looks like.

I'm in for Saturday the 12th just not staying over

Back