2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

Where are the michiganders coming from?

Where are the michiganders coming from?

Between Saginaw and near Ohio. If you wanted to drive this way and meet up that'd be cool. Michigan Slice has a pretty sweet hook up. PM us if interested.

Absolutely, will take 4 comfortably or relatively anyway.
You're free to join us if you wish.

Oh BTW. We will be staying Saturday night and hitting the Sunday round also.

These guys hooked us all up with a hell of a deal!

I just want make sure you don't need a guarantee set number. I should be in, outside of a natural disaster. If a I'm don't on storm work ill be there. But if you need a set number I understand.

Ill add ya to the list

I just want make sure you don't need a guarantee set number. I should be in, outside of a natural disaster. If a I'm don't on storm work ill be there. But if you need a set number I understand.

Sweet, the golf van will be full!

Wedding be damned I need to be there for this. I am in for the weekend of the 12th. I would have way more fun there and I would just be complaining the whole time.

I am in for whatever the consensus is as well. Doesn't matter where I stay as long as I get to golf with some awesome THPers.

Jspangs is great people. I met him this may on a golf trip set up on these forums. Hope you can make it Jordan

Wedding be damned I need to be there for this. I am in for the weekend of the 12th. I would have way more fun there and I would just be complaining the whole time.

I am in for whatever the consensus is as well. Doesn't matter where I stay as long as I get to golf with some awesome THPers.

Love the dedication!

greggdrews sent me a PM saying he was gonna be in for the 12th. Saturday only!

GREGDAN! Way to wiggle out of the nuptials!

greggdrews sent me a PM saying he was gonna be in for the 12th. Saturday only!

GREGDAN! Way to wiggle out of the nuptials!

yeah I added him to the list

This outing is getting more epic by the day.

24 and 23 for the 2 outings so far is pretty impressive!

between the 2 Im sure

OH
IN
IL per haps
MI
PA
MD

I think last time we had some NY, GA, TN, KY, FL folks....and even a dude from Canada

between the 2 Im sure

OH
IN
IL per haps
MI
PA
MD

I think last time we had some NY, GA, TN, KY, FL folks....and even a dude from Canada

Guess I dont count.....

Guess I dont count.....

Of course you do. You are just to great that you don't need to be tied to a state. You are your entity and are magnificent. ?

This could be one of the biggest unofficial outings I've played in. Exciting for sure

i like your style!

I can't pass up an opportunity to play golf with THE Tyno.

well said.

sometimes when i'm out for a round by myself, i'm pretty impressed...

yesterday....

mr. relevant....

welcome to the forum dcbrad. make sure you post in the Check In Desk. :alien:

Don't act like you've never skimmed before!

Back