2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Looking forward to seeing you again Static.

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing ya'll also. I missed the RV tour when you were in Austin. Gotta check out the War Eagle storage system.

Very nice, looking forward to it Doug!
Heck ya. We need to play a round out there before March.

Quite a few signups today, but rest assured plenty of open spots left for those that want to come and partake in the festivities.

Would have thought those boys from the North would be jumping all over this event trying to escape the cold and snow!

Would have thought those boys from the North would be jumping all over this event trying to escape the cold and snow!

Got my finger on the trigger. Just need a co pilot and I'll book it! Any Dallas residents have any room on their couch? Floor, garage.....whatever!

Got my finger on the trigger. Just need a co pilot and I'll book it! Any Dallas residents have any room on their couch? Floor, garage.....whatever!

I got faith that JJ gets it done.

We will get you taken care of! If all else fails, I have a trampoline in the backyard. :D

Make it happen Jesse!

And now the news you have all been waiting for...

I have decided to take my talents to the Tangle Ridge Golf Course in March!

Excited to tee it up with y'all again.

And now the news you have all been waiting for...

I have decided to take my talents to the Tangle Ridge Golf Course in March!

Excited to tee it up with y'all again.

Awesome man, will be great to have you in Texas again!

As of right now my weekend is booked. I'm going to try and move some things around, as this event looks incredible.

As of right now my weekend is booked. I'm going to try and move some things around, as this event looks incredible.

That would be great! Several MC'ers making the trip by the sounds of it.

Quite a few signups today, but rest assured plenty of open spots left for those that want to come and partake in the festivities.

I forgot, what's the full field number? 24? It may take me a week or so before I know for sure whether I will be coming to Big D or not. If it fills up, I'll just have to catch y'all down the road or something.

I forgot, what's the full field number? 24? It may take me a week or so before I know for sure whether I will be coming to Big D or not. If it fills up, I'll just have to catch y'all down the road or something.

32 is the opening number

Was so looking forward to hitting this one, but an MRI is taking the funds away next week. At least I'm starting to get back to normal (as can be) and getting back on the forum. This is for sure going to be a great kickoff to the year!

So what's the weather usually like in Dallas in March?

Or we could have one of those random weekends where it's in the 80's...you never can tell.

Good grief, I hope I can make this. So many peeps I am dying to meet and play some golf with.

Jeff you need to get the details worked out buddy!

Was so looking forward to hitting this one, but an MRI is taking the funds away next week. At least I'm starting to get back to normal (as can be) and getting back on the forum. This is for sure going to be a great kickoff to the year!

Sorry you aren't going to make it Doug, but glad things are getting back to semi-normal

...I wish I could get a trophy for me and V.mans win :D

This is going to be a huge event for THP!!

Sorry buddy. It was not part of the 2012 Invitationals, but you will be remembered through the Hall of Fame launching very soon.

Sorry buddy. It was not part of the 2012 Invitationals, but you will be remembered through the Hall of Fame launching very soon.

No problem at all JB. This is a really cool way to kick off what THP has in store for this year and seems to have grown even bigger since Georgia. Very cool indeed!

Why not come on down and do it again!!! Then you can get it!

Great on hearing about the rest coming in for this! I counted 4-5 different states already from guys making the trip. Big first day! You will not be disappointed!

Hey Cookie, I know you talked about a round on Sunday too....same course or somewhere else?

The fact that this only costs $69 is pretty sweet.

Sorry you aren't going to make it Doug, but glad things are getting back to semi-normal

Heck, I would take semi-normal any day, but it would have been great to tee it up again with ya.

Hey Cookie, I know you talked about a round on Sunday too....same course or somewhere else?

Very good question....what would you want to do since you're traveling here. You want to play the same course twice or a new on on Sunday?

Any chance there will be a prize for the THPer that makes the longest trip? I've seen some interest from folks in South Dakota. Those guys are serious.

Back