2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

They sent some THP Staff some. I decided to share mine with my SF THP brother Jesse.You going to Dallas?
I totally missed that, awesome!!!

No, family plans got in the way, I wish, I'd be up for a hitchhike pickup!!!

I'm gonna put in for my time off tonight. That's the only wild card at this point, being the new guy here and all. I'm 90% sure it won't be a problem though. I'm freaking stoked to get down to this.

No takers from peeps along I-29 to hop in and ride to Dallas with me? Omaha THP'ers come on now! Someone has to want to ride shotgun with me while we jam to 90's hip hop on the way.

No takers from peeps along I-29 to hop in and ride to Dallas with me? Omaha THP'ers come on now! Someone has to want to ride shotgun with me while we jam to 90's hip hop on the way.

I know TexasHacker has to be considering this.....right??? Picking the mind of Jake for 8 hours? Gold Jerry...Gold!

I know TexasHacker has to be considering this.....right??? Picking the mind of Jake for 8 hours? Gold Jerry...Gold!

Might have my Gf with me and I have a dog I have to bring home haha. I would love to ride with jake just don't see how that could happen with my circumstances

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Might have my Gf with me and I have a dog I have to bring home haha. I would love to ride with jake just don't see how that could happen with my circumstances

TapaTalk from the iPhone

That's cool bro. No worries. The girlfriend probably wouldn't like me anyway, the dog would love me though! Haha.

That's cool bro. No worries. The girlfriend probably wouldn't like me anyway, the dog would love me though! Haha.

Haha the girlfriend would dig jake! If you don't have any takers and she doesn't come maybe I can figure out something for my dog

TapaTalk from the iPhone

My gawd, my flight are expensive. Sheesh!!!

I was tempted till I saw the 90's hip-hop part ;) I'm planning on flying but if something changes I'll get in touch with you.

I was tempted till I saw the 90's hip-hop part ;) I'm planning on flying but if something changes I'll get in touch with you.
Hey my playlist is well versed. No country though. Based on your avy I got you pegged as a rocker. I do have some Guns and Roses in there too! :D

My time off request was approved, so other than working out details with JeffReed and Zenger, all of my blocks have fallen into place.

Nice shark.

cowboy.jpg

:banghead:

My time off request was approved, so other than working out details with JeffReed and Zenger, all of my blocks have fallen into place.

I'm going to put in my request tomorrow. I got super busy last night and wasn't able to do so. Awesome that stuff is falling into place for all of us.

This is shaping up really well, got guys coming in from all over, I like it!

Hey my playlist is well versed. No country though. Based on your avy I got you pegged as a rocker. I do have some Guns and Roses in there too! :D

No country might be the deal breaker

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Who's gonna be the next one to sign up???? There has to be someone ready to pull the trigger before kickoff of tonight's Cotton Bowl!

Who's gonna be the next one to sign up???? There has to be someone ready to pull the trigger before kickoff of tonight's Cotton Bowl!

If I knew I was cleared through work, I would go ahead and reserve my spot and I wish I could.

Question for those of us that are playing on Sunday. If I wanted to invite a buddy of mine that is living down in Dallas, that I haven't got to see or play golf with much over the last few years, would anyone have a problem with that? I talked to his Dad yesterday and told him I was going to be down in Dallas in March and he told me to get in contact with him so we could play a round. If y'all just want it to be THP'ers, I understand, but thought I would ask anyways.

If I knew I was cleared through work, I would go ahead and reserve my spot and I wish I could.

Question for those of us that are playing on Sunday. If I wanted to invite a buddy of mine that is living down in Dallas, that I haven't got to see or play golf with much over the last few years, would anyone have a problem with that? I talked to his Dad yesterday and told him I was going to be down in Dallas in March and he told me to get in contact with him so we could play a round. If y'all just want it to be THP'ers, I understand, but thought I would ask anyways.

Your friend on Sunday would not be an issue. Maybe we can convert him to a THP'er!!

Your friend on Sunday would not be an issue. Maybe we can convert him to a THP'er!!

Right on. I didn't figure you would have an issue with it but I wanted to ask just in case. As for becoming a THP'er, he might but he isn't a techy guy. Hell, he is one of the rare people I know that doesn't even have Facebook. LOL. I think he lives over in Garland, which from what I know, is the other side of Dallas.

Man, I am really looking forward to getting down there. I loaded Tangle Ridge onto my UPro MX last night. LOL.

Sunday round would work perfect for him then!

Back