2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

OK finally getting on here after a crazy week and doing some catch up post reading.

Sunday round: Grapevine gc if everyone is staying around the airport. I really dislike Riverside FYI.

You really can't beat the Grapevine area for food and entertainment. Main street has 4 bar/grills with live bands.

My PM has been sent to GG

Looking forward to this, thanks JB and GG and Callaway

Is this full yet?

If not, I would be surprised to see any spots open come Monday. Anyone on the fence needs to jump in quick!

OK finally getting on here after a crazy week and doing some catch up post reading.

Sunday round: Grapevine gc if everyone is staying around the airport. I really dislike Riverside FYI.

You really can't beat the Grapevine area for food and entertainment. Main street has 4 bar/grills with live bands.

My PM has been sent to GG

Looking forward to this, thanks JB and GG and Callaway
Good to have ya back! Gonna be awesome having you bang out those 300+ yard drives at Tangle Ridge!

I think this is my tipping point for the Albatross Club membership! I'll check with GolferGal on the open spots but either way I'd love to join the Sunday round if there is room.

So far as of now everybody we still have plenty of spots available. Great amount of signups for the first few days everybody.

So, guess who just got approved at work to go to Dallas, Texas in March?

On like Donkey Kong!

Nice Jeff. Looking forward to it buddy.

I should be there on Sunday as well, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Gotta pass on this, just did some research and its looking like $900 for the weekend.... Enjoy this one everyone

Nice Jeff. Looking forward to it buddy.

Pretty stoked. I'll get with GG in the next day or so to reserve my spot and pay my entry. Was worried. One of my co-workers took a week off and will be in Dallas the same week, but they approved us both.

So jealous of you guys! Wish I could make it down there, the buzz and excitement is fun to watch, but I'll be in Ohio and Chicago, so it's cool. I'm more just jealous you guys get to golf in March and we'll still have snow!

So, guess who just got approved at work to go to Dallas, Texas in March?

On like Donkey Kong!

backpain-1292835351.jpg

That's awesome Jeff, looking forward to it!

So who else is in? Lets fill this baby up!

Shark & Jeff, how much are you planning to budget for this excursion? Hopefully it's in my ball park range.

Shark & Jeff, how much are you planning to budget for this excursion? Hopefully it's in my ball park range.

Well, Shark said the room he found was $99, with two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. So that would be $33 a night, a piece. Splitting fuel three ways, I don't know, I'd figure on $75 or so. Maybe less. Maybe more. And food for two nights and golf on Sunday.

Well, Shark said the room he found was $99, with two queen beds and a sofa sleeper. So that would be $33 a night, a piece. Splitting fuel three ways, I don't know, I'd figure on $75 or so. Maybe less. Maybe more. And food for two nights and golf on Sunday.

$250 ish. I think I can do this.

Gas depends on whose vehicle we end up in too. I have a Maxima.

That's awesome Jeff, looking forward to it!

So who else is in? Lets fill this baby up!
I'd sure like to find someone to take the trip with me. I wish one of our Omaha members would read this and decide they're awesome like me and hop on. 1 person is all I need.

I'd sure like to find someone to take the trip with me. I wish one of our Omaha members would read this and decide they're awesome like me and hop on. 1 person is all I need.

Come one surely somebody wants to be the co-pilot for the founder of Jake Nation!

Certainly we have a bunch in the Omaha area. Check out the college football thread when Huskers are playing. Send a few PMs and you will have your guy. You are Effin Puttin4Bird.

Back