2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

I see GG lurking in here again.

Spill the beans!

Spill the beans!

lol, i really can't wait to get back together with everyone. i had such a great time down at Grand Cypress this year.

Spill the beans!

LOL yes I am lurking but I don't have anything to say just yet. JB and I are working very hard to get this done. I have been emailing and calling back and forth with a property all day today and things are looking promising.

I hear you :) I still have outing fever.

LOL yes I am lurking but I don't have anything to say just yet. JB and I are working very hard to get this done. I have been emailing and calling back and forth with a property all day today and things are looking promising.

My mind is spinning right now as I ponder what/where this could be.

You're coming to Dallas-Ft.Worth for 2013 right :)

THP Atlantis? I am only half kidding. Going there would kill two birds with 1 stone, THP outing and Atlantis Resort. :)

Um, pmoa, can't you control that to make sure that it doesn't happen? :wink:

I know that JB and GG are working hard on this and people will be really happy when they make the announcement of all of the details. I can't wait to hear it.

Ary, agreed, but she said, just in case! ;)

THP Atlantis? I am only half kidding. Going there would kill two birds with 1 stone, THP outing and Atlantis Resort. :)

Why must you kill birds? Such violence!!! I thought the Canadians were peaceful people or is that only the ones on the west side of the country like Coolbreeze???

Why must you kill birds? Such violence!!! I thought the Canadians were peaceful people or is that only the ones on the west side of the country like Coolbreeze???

Yeah yeah. We are all violent people. Lol

Can't wait to hear details.

I can't wait to start seeing the details for next years outing!

Will dissenting opinions be allowed at the outing?

lol. Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Kevin

I'm wondering if the Outing stays in Florida, or goes someplace else in the country. I think that most people were initially shocked when this year's Morgan Cup was announced and the site was South Carolina instead of Florida.

Will dissenting opinions be allowed at the outing?

lol. Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

Kevin

This made me lol. love it

I'm wondering if the Outing stays in Florida, or goes someplace else in the country. I think that most people were initially shocked when this year's Morgan Cup was announced and the site was South Carolina instead of Florida.

California. Allows the pacific coast/northwest to come!

Plus think of the courses!

California. Allows the pacific coast/northwest to come!

Plus think of the courses!

There are some pretty nice courses on the east coast too.

There are some pretty nice courses on the east coast too.

Be nice to play the courses where MC 2.0 is going to be held. Of course any course you and GG come up with will be a great golf experience. I am so stoked.

Back