2013 THP Outing & Demo Day

I think people that have been to outings no that logistics of the course and setup of the resort play a rather large role here. Lets take the MC courses for example. They have one rather small range and no banquet rooms. They have a very small restaurant (singular) as well. Please remember that while there are many great golf courses, that does not mean they are capable of hosting a THP Event the way we want to have it done.

Wait ... are you upgrading the THP Tour Van to THP Tour Jet?!

I think people that have been to outings no that logistics of the course and setup of the resort play a rather large role here. Lets take the MC courses for example. They have one rather small range and no banquet rooms. They have a very small restaurant (singular) as well. Please remember that while there are many great golf courses, that does not mean they are capable of hosting a THP Event the way we want to have it done.

As this year being my first, I don't think I have been to many if any courses that could handle an event the size of The Outing. Everyone was right that sheer amount of equipment is unreal and the amount of balls hit inside a 15 minute window is unreal. So unreal that 2 guys running range hoppers and carting balls couldn't keep up.

I think the outing is headed to Ohio. Lets hear it for OH-I-O!

Dude, I would be absolutely elated if that were the case haha.

I can tell you guys without a shadow of doubt that the 2013 outing will not be in Ohio.
However we think it will be a location that everybody will enjoy and we hope you consider making the journey to it.

I can tell you guys without a shadow of doubt that the 2013 outing will not be in Ohio.
However we think it will be a location that everybody will enjoy and we hope you consider making the journey to it.

Sheew, dodged a bullet there.

--
Tapatalk2

That is the first great announcement of the 2013 Outing...that it will not be held in Ohio!!

The way JB is parsing words, I'm really wondering if it is not in Florida this time, even though it has always been said that it would be. Interested in the details one way or the other.

Its probably going to be PEBBLE BEACH ... LOL

That is the first great announcement of the 2013 Outing...that it will not be held in Ohio!!

Good news indeed!!!!

Its probably going to be PEBBLE BEACH ... LOL

That would be awesome, it is a beautiful area but I kinda doubt that would be true. Though after all these years I should know not to doubt anything around here.

Guys, I broke the news weeks ago, the outing is going to be held at the Bartow Municipal golf course. Everyone is bunking at my place.

They were just in Texas. Maybe they fell in love with bunkers on greens lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

They were just in Texas. Maybe they fell in love with bunkers on greens lol

Nate's course was considered too hard, otherwise it would have been there.

How about the Goat Track in Gray Ga. Old Gray can take on all comers.... oh way that already sort of happened...lol

I know just dreamin haha...
Pebble Beach2.jpg

60/40 in SC's favor right now is my guess over FL.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

How much of a betting man are you? :D

Well I like to bet....but as everyone knows, I lose much more than I win! LOL

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I say RTJ trail! Or even better the great state of NC!

Did somebody say Sarasota? No? Ah well, Bogey's, awesome Golf, that War Eagle guy. Man, how awesome does that sound?

Did somebody say Sarasota? No? Ah well, Bogey's, awesome Golf, that War Eagle guy. Man, how awesome does that sound?

I love Sarasota, but truthfully, I dont believe they have a single golf resort there with an actual golf course attached. Lots of incredible courses, but I am not sure we are ready to not have attached courses yet.

But Bogeys makes it even.

I love Sarasota, but truthfully, I dont believe they have a single golf resort there with an actual golf course attached. Lots of incredible courses, but I am not sure we are ready to not have attached courses yet.

But Bogeys makes it even.
There is only one resort that I know of that does (Long Boat Key Club) and the price would be astronomical. 2 18-hole courses, private range, resort style setting all on the beach. Costs would be through the roof. Bogey's is close though.

Back