2013 THP Outing Villa Crawl Details

I heard the cookie, annihilator, tadashi, war eagle villa is planning to put up a fight on this one.

I don't buy it. Freddie will mistype something in his directions and everything will get confused. They will end up with a boogie monster instead of a cookie monster.

I heard the cookie, annihilator, tadashi, war eagle villa is planning to put up a fight on this one.
We have some PM's flying this morning. Let me tell you something; The Annihilator came up with one of the most epic ideas I have ever seen. I thought one of my ideas was good, but he just made me look foolish with something he wanted to do.

I don't buy it. Freddie will mistype something in his directions and everything will get confused. They will end up with a boogie monster instead of a cookie monster.

I heard everyone likes to boogie though. It's all good in our hood!

We have some PM's flying this morning. Let me tell you something; The Annihilator came up with one of the most epic ideas I have ever seen. I thought one of my ideas was good, but he just made me look foolish with something he wanted to do.

If there is any left when they get to our villa. :alien:

I have a feeling The Annihilator's villa is going to be like stepping in to the Hoser Hut. Hopefully there is still Karaoke

Hoser_Hut.png

I have a feeling The Annihilator's villa is going to be like stepping in to the Hoser Hut. Hopefully there is still Karaoke

Hoser_Hut.png

Not even close, buddy.

damn, I was looking forward to that. Oh well. I hope there will at least be Canadian beer.
Canadian beer is like moonshine.

Hell yes.

It's not looking good for Villa 3. We have no ideas, and I'm not about to ask Kelly to pack three dudes without the foggiest idea. I have messages out to the others, so we shall see.

TA is a true jack of all trades, I can only imagine what he has come up with.

Just a friendly bump to make sure attendees see this.

If your villa is not planning to participate and do anything for the villa crawl please send me a PM right away so I can remove you from this list.
These villas will be toilet papered for lack of participation. I kid of course

Maybe a dumb question. When is this stuff supposed to get done? I'm assuming most of us are playing 36 on Saturday, so there won't be much time between golf and the start of the villa crawl. Maybe I'm missing something or over thinking it?

Maybe a dumb question. When is this stuff supposed to get done? I'm assuming most of us are playing 36 on Saturday, so there won't be much time between golf and the start of the villa crawl. Maybe I'm missing something or over thinking it?

A bit of overthinking I think. Even the last people off would be done by 1 with their morning tee time. Go off again by 2, done by 6 or 6:30? I think you'd have enough time to get cleaned up and ready

A bit of overthinking I think. Even the last people off would be done by 1 with their morning tee time. Go off again by 2, done by 6 or 6:30? I think you'd have enough time to get cleaned up and ready

If you're putting stuff together, though, one hour is a pretty tight window.

I think our villa can accommodate, but it's probably going to involve some work after the banquet on Friday.

If you're putting stuff together, though, one hour is a pretty tight window.

I think our villa can accommodate, but it's probably going to involve some work after the banquet on Friday.

When in doubt, you could just play 9 the second time around if you're worried you're going to cut it close. Or like you said, do a little prep work Friday night after the banquet and make Saturday's finishing touches a little easier.

When in doubt, you could just play 9 the second time around if you're worried you're going to cut it close. Or like you said, do a little prep work Friday night after the banquet and make Saturday's finishing touches a little easier.

The villa crawl is going to be fun, but golf is taking priority this weekend. We'll be ready to roll, though.

Also, is it just a traveling horde of people going from villa to villa for 20-30 minutes at a time? I can't imagine that everyone is going to stay in their own villa until JB/GG come through.

Trust me Ddec and GG, my wife is pulling out all the stops for this. She is not working right now so she has lots of free time and has been planning non stop for this. You guys know her and she said she is not going to Disney that entire day (she is mad about the mouse) to set up our villa. She's just a little competitive.

The villa crawl is going to be fun, but golf is taking priority this weekend. We'll be ready to roll, though.

Also, is it just a traveling horde of people going from villa to villa for 20-30 minutes at a time? I can't imagine that everyone is going to stay in their own villa until JB/GG come through.

Check out the 1st post details that GG posted ATL. It will become clearer.

Trust me Ddec and GG, my wife is pulling out all the stops for this. She is not working right now so she has lots of free time and has been planning non stop for this. You guys know her and she said she is not going to Disney that entire day (she is mad about the mouse) to set up our villa. She's just a little competitive.

She is skipping Disney to set up, wow, she must really mean business. I can't wait to see what she has planned!

wow this post has me a little nervous but I look forward to the challenge. I just love everyone getting into this!!

Villa #9 isn't scared!

She is really excited. She had such a great time last year and since she doesn't golf she figured going all out on the villa crawl was a great way for her to stay involved. Nothing to fear Nerfny, it's my credit card bill. JK

Back