2013 THP Outing Villa Crawl Details

Meatloaf?

We do have tomatoes and mushrooms in it as well.

Are we starting to reveal villa crawl details? I'd be interested to see what nerfy and Mrs. G4L have in store.

Are we starting to reveal villa crawl details? I'd be interested to see what nerfy and Mrs. G4L have in store.

Those two are vaults, I have been trying to find out what they are doing for weeks now, but neither of them will tell me a thing.

Those two are vaults, I have been trying to find out what they are doing for weeks now, but neither of them will tell me a thing.

Has anyone tried wine coolers? Zima?

Has anyone tried wine coolers? Zima?

They are rumored to have rented a unicorn, so there is that. They have pixie dust, 2 dozen eggs and either Bartles or James from the combo, but not both.
Sounds like an amazing villa.

Well that's awkward

That is so old school, everyone knows the cool kids drink Mike's hard lemonade.

right on, I had Gatorade too but a certain roommate "needed it" to get hydrated after a drinking binge

Something that's not vegan.

Are you back on the vegan train cookie? I thought we derailed that last year.

They are rumored to have rented a unicorn, so there is that. They have pixie dust, 2 dozen eggs and either Bartles or James from the combo, but not both.
Sounds like an amazing villa.

OK, this made me laugh out loud.

Are you back on the vegan train cookie? I thought we derailed that last year.

OK, this made me laugh out loud.

Tough to stick on it when traveling...we shall see how this year goes!

Few more hours of work.....

Tough to stick on it when traveling...we shall see how this year goes!

Few more hours of work.....

Me too! Like an hour and a half. Then I have to pack and hit the road.

right on, I had Gatorade too but a certain roommate "needed it" to get hydrated after a drinking binge

Boy did I use them. :laughing:

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Its a good thing our villa is last! Fools won't even be able to crawl by the time they leave our villa. Don't forget about what comes from Hillbillies and the back woods... LOOK OUT FOLKS!

Thanks bullfrog...its good to know that you wouldn't stereotype a friend and fellow hacker. :beat-up:

In all seriousness though, I am bringing some goodies down for you all to try!

UPDATE:

The first post has been updated, another villa has dropped out of the villa crawl, so please check to see if your time has changed.

Another villa scared of the competition.

Bogey had the best idea, of Natty Light and Pizza Rolls - College Dorm Theme. When we discovered that was our best idea, we decided it was time to pull the plug.

Back