2014 Morgan Cup - Qualifying Criteria

We will have more information on some more changes to the 2014 Morgan Cup coming up soon.

A post such as this always gets me excited, anxiously awaiting to hear what's in store for us.

Very cool. More MC news is always exciting!

Very cool always like to hear more news about the MC

We will have more information on some more changes to the 2014 Morgan Cup coming up soon.

Exciting times round here for sure.

Anxiously waiting to hear more.

That. Just. Happened.

Truthfully the change could be that I have to wear a trash bag for both Saturday rounds and it would be fine with me.

Truthfully the change could be that I have to wear a trash bag for both Saturday rounds and it would be fine with me.

Might be a little warm. Kinda like wearing felt.

Might be a little warm. Kinda like wearing felt.

Would be better than being ensconced in velvet ala George Costanza.

Oh you better believe there will be a repeat bet. Haha

You can't bet now though, you apart of the MC and participants aren't allowed to make bets.

Oh you better believe there will be a repeat bet. Haha

Friendly reminder that competitors can't make bets, only be betted on. Hopefully someone makes up a 2014 version and some people take it up a notch.

Edit: That GregDan is a smart man.

You can't bet now though, you apart of the MC and participants aren't allowed to make bets.

Friendly reminder that competitors can't make bets, only be betted on. Hopefully someone makes up a 2014 version and some people take it up a notch.

Edit: That GregDan is a smart man.

We can make a friendly wager friend to friend.

Every time these threads get a bump, a new wave of excitement flows through me. I am so excited to be a part of this event again, and even more excited to be sharing it with Team THP and the other three captains. I cannot wait to find out the other 21 folks who get to take this journey with us.

Sounds like another great Morgan Cup is being planned. Good luck to everyone on trying to get in!

Correct except neither of us are gentleman so we may have to change the name.

Back