2014 NFL Draft Contest

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those football fans out there, the NFL draft is the superbowl of the off season. Once again, THP is going to have a little contest around the draft and have some fun during the draft chatting in this thread.

The Prize
A THP prize pack (value from $100-$500)
The more entries we get, the better the prize pack will be!
Equipment, Apparel, Accessories?
You never know what shows up.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your picks must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
The deadline of this contest 7:30pm EST Thurday the 8th.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
Shipping of prize is free for Albatross Members. If you are not an Albatross Club Member, but wish to become one and help support the growth of THP and gets some fabulous perks, click here.

This is open to THP forum members, if you are not a member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Playing the Game
1. Entry - You must include ALL of these things in your email
Your Picks
Your Forum Screen Name
Your Tie Breaker

2. Picks - You will be picking the 1st 15 picks in the NFL Draft
Trades do not matter, nor do teams.
Simply select what players go in what slots for the 1st 15 picks.

3. Tie Breaker - In the event of a tie
Pick the draft spots of Johnny Manziel and Blake Bortles

Good luck everybody. We will use this thread for the rest of all draft talk, so have at it and enjoy.

Very cool contest. This should be fun

I'm hopping in this year, should be a great time.

Sweet contest. Already researching.

2014 NFL Draft Contest

Going to be insanely fun following along. When in doubt go to advice from your 12 yr old son who seems to know way more about who is going where and when.

I suck at this terribly but will get an entry submitted. Thanks for the opportunity!

I think this one is going to be pretty tough. Lots of interchangeable parts in this draft class. My bet is winning entry gets 10 or less correct.

Thanks for having this contest THP

This oughta be fun!

This is awesome, and I expect to do pretty terrible at it :D

This is going to be awesome!

I'm in! Thanks

I guess it is time to look up the draft order beyond the first half dozen picks.

This is always fun....you do all kinds of research and then one trade blows everything out of the water...LOL

I didnt do a ton of research this year. Looked at a few mock drafts and made my picks. Last year I researched a ton and I did awful

Oh, awesome thread! I really suck at this but I will definitely give it my best shot. Love watching round 1 of the draft. It's bittersweet my Bolts are drafting 25th...

An exercise in futility... but fun! Winner gets maybe 5 correct, I think.

Alright, my picks are in... I feel confident about zero of them, but it'll be fun to watch.

Entered! Should be fun!

Picks submitted, hoping the G-Men end up with Mike Evans or Ebron.

entered and excited.
it's always impossible to predict what exactly will happen tomorrow night, but here's to hoping the Browns do something right for a change and it actually works out for them.

What a great contest !

I am in . . . . . for the win!

Very Cool time to get to work

For the tie breakers, are we to pick the team they end up on or the pick they go at?

Good luck everyone. What a crap shoot, I can't do any worse than last year.

Back